2.1 dinner date

you and taylor were getting ready for a special dinner date. taylor in the other room feeding the cats, while you sat on the bed surrounded by a mountain of dresses. you felt overwhelmed, tears welling up in your eyes as you looked at the options.

taylor walked into the room, her eyes immediately softening when she saw you. "hey, what's wrong?" she asked gently, concern in her voice.

you quickly wiped away your tears and shook your head. "nothing," you mumbled, trying to force a smile.

taylor wasn't convinced. she sat down next to you on the bed, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "come on, you can tell me," she said softly.

you took a deep breath, finally letting the words spill out. "i just... i feel really insecure. i don't know what to wear, and i just feel so ugly and fat."

taylor's eyes filled with empathy as she pulled you closer, resting your head against her chest. "oh, sweetheart, you are so beautiful," she whispered. "inside and out."

she began to hum softly, then started singing. "you're beautiful just the way you areeee," her voice filled the room, wrapping you in comfort and love.

taylor continued to sing for you until you started to calm down and feel better then you both enjoyed your wonderful dinner date.

---
sorry for how short it is.

request in the comments!