Ch.5

Heyy......how yall doin.....heyy...
Yall missed me or nah😛😛

3rd person

Ymir wakes up stretching before looking around not seeing Jalia anywhere. He gets up and pee before washing his hands and going to the living room.

He looks around smelling food before making his way to the kitchen. There he sees Lia sitting on the counter on her phone waiting by the oven.

Choppa gets up making her way towards him before rubbing her head against his leg barking.

Jalia looks up seeing Ymir standing there before saying something.

"Oh shit good morning sleepy ass nigga" she said laughing.

"You been sleeping damn near all day it's 11:30 my guy" she said getting down off the counter grabbing choppa dog food out the microwave.

"Cmere girl" she said squatting down to pour the rice and chicken mixture into her bowl and water in the other.

He looks at Jalia now noticing her lower back tattoo being two coi fishs.
He see her boxer peaking over the strap of her joggers before he looks away.

"I made breakfast it's in the over I'm not finna make yo plate you can do that yourself" she said looking at him.

"Well can you" she questioned looking at him with a raised eyebrow with her hands on her hips.

"Um yea I can" he said lowly walking to the oven grabbing a paper plate and making his plate.

He added bacon, waffles (fuck pancakes😠), eggs, and grits. He goes to sit at the table eating before he see a fruit bowl getting set beside him and a cup of juice.

"You need fruit too you gotta stay healthy shawty" she said patting his shoulder before sitting on the table beside him.

He nod not saying anything eating his food. Jalia took note of this before addressing it.

"What's wrong with you love" she said softly grabbing his face making him look up at her. He swallows his food shaking his head.

"Ymir"

"Nothing is wrong" he said correcting his silence. "You lying whats wrong" she said looking in his eyes.

"Im for real ain't nothing wrong with me I promise" he said smiling but it was forced.

She nod before getting down and walking behind him and hugging him.

"Ion know what's wrong but I'll be in my room come up there when you wanna talk love" she said kissing his cheek walking up the stairs.

Ymir sit there before looking at his phone rereading the message over and over again.

"We're arriving today you better be at the house"

He looked at the message and sighed before heading up to Jalia room and laying on her stomach feeling like he wanted to cry.

He hugs her waist tightly before loosing his grip.

"Im sorry for being weird my momma texted me this morning" he says lowly into her stomach.

"Why her texting you making you act like this you not excited to see her" Jalia said questioning why he was acting this way.

"It's not that it's just.....she ain't really the best parent" he said laughing dryly.

Jalia frown hearing that. "You wanna talk to me about it" Jalia asked playing with his pretty curls.