Mama's Boy (CG)Sera (Lil)Adam

Little: Adam

Caregiver: Sera

Others: Lute

"Sera! I need your help!" Lute yells running into Sera's office, Sera looks up from her desk tilting her head. "With what exactly?" She asks putting down the papers in her hands.

"Adam slipped into little space a few minutes before training so I gotta run and lead our training, can you watch over him?" Lute explains and opens the office door to show Adam sitting on the floor in a onesie and without the mask on as well.

Sera nods, "Go and do your training, I'll watch over him for you." Sera says and teleports Adam into one of the chairs in her office. "Thanks." Lute says before flying off and out of Sera's sight.

"Mama! Mama!" Adam squeals towards Sera and reaching his arms upwards, "Hello little one, now what do you want to do today?" She asks crouching down to the little boy's eye sight.

"Wanna play with da car tracks!" Adam exclaims and lifts up his arms for Sera to pick him up, "Let's go play with your toy cars then." Sera says and picks him up walking to a playroom where a motorized car racetrack was set up on top of a car themed rug.

A play pen with a little bed was set up in the same room with string lights on the dividers. "Yay!" Adam exclaims and grabs ahold of the cars as Sera sits down besides him.

"Do you want a snack or to watch something while you play?" Sera asks turning on a tablet for Adam, "Paw Patrol! Gimmie!" He says and reaches up for it. "No, you have to use manners Adam. What do you say instead?" She says putting the tablet behind her wings.

He pouts and looks down, "Paw patrol please mama." He says and she nods handing it over. "That's right, thank you baby." She replies and lets him watch the episodes while he races the toy cars.

Sera doesn't mind watching over Adam, plus sometimes teaching him manners affects him while big too so it's a win win for her. "Mama?" Adam says not moving his focus off of the iPad, "Yes darling?" She replies looking over at him.

"Who is your favorite paw patrol?" He asks and pauses the screen to show the main cast of dogs.

"Oh- well." Sera starts, she hadn't ever paid enough attention to have a favorite. "Who's your favorite Adam?" She asks trying to get his short attention span off the question. "I like chase. But only cause like his breed." He says seeming proud of his opinion.

"That's nice hun." Sera replies and gently pats his head, Adam smiles leaning into the touch of the seraphim's hand. Sera smiles, the little is so sweet and according to Lute's words, behaves better with Sera then he does for Lute. "Why don't we take a nap after the next episodes?" Sera suggests to the little.

"Noooo, wanna stay up!" Adam says fighting the idea of a nap, despite clearly not having slept the previous few nights most likely based off the eye bags he had. "Yes sweetie. You need a nap darling, you haven't slept recently." Sera repeats to the little who pouts but nods, not fighting his caretakers words any more.

"Okay mama." Adam says quietly and crawls over to sit in Sera's lap. 

Word count: 560
(Extra: Happy 4th of July if u celebrate it, writing it while my family does fireworks!)