00 - 𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿

➤ 𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿; walkerseason 1 - 4

➤ 𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿
; walker
season 1 - 4

 ———— JAYDA WALKER always seemed to need a since of guidance to get around problems, and things throughout life

———— JAYDA WALKER always seemed to need a since of guidance to get around problems, and things throughout life. She felt that she could never properly do something by herself, she always needed someone to help her. Even if that meant with school, or chores around the ranch, or mental health. It didn't matter what, she would always need someone guiding her through it. If she didn't she would continue to feel lost.

The need for guidance was existent but the willingness to ask for that guidance was nonexistent. Even though she strongly needed it, she was strongly against asking for help, she felt that it made her feel and look weak. Jayda walker hated feeling weak. She didn't want people to think that she is helpless. She wants to be seen as powerful and strong. Little did she know, everyone could right through her.

Ever since her mother had been killed Jayda felt the need to look more into her case. She knew that her dad saw how it was laid out as well. How Emily's eyes were closed instead of open, and there was a poker chip laid on her body as if someone wanted to be caught. Emily wanted nothing but to help people in need, and she died doing what she loved. Jayda always praised her mother for helping people in need at any and all costs. Jayda wanted to be just like her mother one day, she wanted to help the people who couldn't help themselves.