Touch, Skin, Lips

(JS A DISCLAMER ALASTOR IS IN HEAT)

Lucifer, is the king of hell. But this king has a huge secret nobody shall know.

He has a boyfriend, an Overlord, boyfriend. This boyfriend is Alastor, Alastor Hartfelt of pride, a cannible. Now, the king of hell as a daughter! Her name is Charlie, and Charlie has this hotel, a dream of hers. She uses this hotel rehabilitate sinners!  But that's beside the point. After the big battle between heaven and hell, Lucifer decides to stay at the hotel. Lucifer has a room next to Alastor's.

Lucifers POV

Its like 9:00 pm, as I normally stay up. I was going to brush my teeth until there was a knock at my room door.

"Come in!" I announce. Oh! It's my boyfriend, Alastor! Me and him are secretly dating. Alastor walks into my room and closes the door behind him. He is panting and blushing. That's strange, I've never seen him like this?

"You uh, alright there, Al?" I ask, walking up to him. "You look sick! Oh my lord do you have a fever! I have medince!-"

I tell him, before he hushes me. I fidget with the ring on my finger. "No, no. It's not I fever. It's... Well, this is a tad embarrassing to announce." He tells me. I raise an eyebrow. "Tell, please do!" I tell I'm, waiting for him to tell me the matter. "Hah... You see- I'm in heat."

He says. Jf he's in heat, why didn't he stay in his room? "Then why are you... here? Like in my hotel room here. You should be in yours resting." I tell him, a hint of worry in my voice.

Alastor's POV

"Then why are you... here? Like in my hotel room here. You should be in yours resting." Lucifer tells me. I sigh, he clearly isn't getting the hint, is he?.. "I want you to help me with it. So could you?.." I say nervously "Wait what do you mean by help?.."

"I mean... Sex."

To be continued.

(352 words)