Prelude: She spoke with the devil himself.

Prelude:  She spoke with the devil himself

    ELIZABETH JONES simply wasn't prepared into going undercover, especially if she's undercover in another country and not close by home

    ELIZABETH JONES simply wasn't prepared into going undercover, especially if she's undercover in another country and not close by home. She already known that this could easily go two ways. 1) She captures the target. 2) She ends up dead. It wasn't really up to her on how this situation would play out for her, but she trusted her captain who'd ensure that she'd be under their watchful eye from a far distance.

She'd been doing this for the past three nights, and only encountered the target once who had left in quite the hurry after spending five minutes on the cellphone. She wasn't able to make out what and with who the target was arguing about, but whatever it was made him leave the club earlier than usual, and not giving her enough time to cross paths with him once she'd get off the stage.

Tonight will be her fourth night going undercover this club, and she had felt anxious about everything. She didn't want to fuck up this case, but she also didn't want to embarrass herself in front of these strangers because for the past three nights it has been going awfully bad for her. She's not built to be no dancer, or much more so this life.

The music was blaring quite loudly the moment she opened the doors. All the bright lights flickering, and the sound of drunk men all laughing and slurring out their words with other men. She scrunched up her nose in just disgust at how men really are. It was also very noticeable that some of these men had wives all who were at home, and other men having their bachelor parties.

She never understood why men choose to have bachelorette parties in strip clubs. In her eyes it seemed highly inappropriate and quite disrespectful to their fiancée. She shook all of those thoughts away as she had headed into the room where the other girls were at to finish up her last touches of makeup and hair.

The moment that she had simply swung open the door all of the chatter and laughter that she heard before her arrival immediately died down. It was noticeable that the girls in the room weren't quite fond of her, especially a glare that she was being given.