Dew on The Leaves

🔨

A chilly spring dawn was breaking on this Sunday. It was still dark out and all was quiet and still, except for the sound of a heavy snoring filling the room, every morning for the past two months I've been waking up to that lovely sound.
I turn to look over at Jonathan Joestar, the nobleman, wealthiest name in Liverpool, the most handsome bloke I've ever seen, sleeping right next to me, drooling on my arm with his arms wrapped around my waist and his leg linked up with mine, a position Jojo seemed to favour as he always defaulted to it no matter how we originally laid down.

I lean in and kiss Jonathan's forehead, brushing his bangs out of his face, I admire his naturally curly lashes as he sleeps, an uncontrollable smile makes my face squish together, it's such a light, sweet love that fills me, this feels like a dream. I kiss his cheeks, his nose, his head, his temples, just peppering him all over, compulsively I kiss him over and over again, until....

His eyes flutter open.
Hazy unfocused eyes blink softly, a hand reaches up and rubs his eyes with his satin pajama sleeves before those gorgeous cerulean eyes of his focus on my face, sweet dimples form on his smile as he beams up at me.

"G'morning, gorgeous~"

I coo'd in an intoxicated tone, caressing his jawline with a thumb as I lean down to nuzzle his face affectionately, trying to further rouse him in the gentlest way possible. I haven't even started day drinking yet, but this euphoria I feel when I see his face does somethin' undescribable to me. He's my everything.