Multi Ships (Stray Kids) ~ Fuck My Life/FML (🍃🌺)

Main Ship/s: Jeonglix & SeingsungTop: Felix & JisungType: Angst (Happy Ending)

Top: Felix & Jisung
Type: Angst (Happy Ending)

(For Jeonglix & Seungsung shippers!)

🍋❄️🌿~~~~~~~~~~~~🌿❄️🍋

"FML!", that's all what Jeongin and Seungmin have been telling themselves. "FML" means "Fuck My Life", meaning they can't handle more pain, more anxiety disorders and other more that could burn their heart. They couldn't help but cry all day, rewinding through the words that have tortured their hearts. All they want is to be happy but how can they if their own friends left them, their ex boyfriend cheated on them?

"You two are very weak!"
"You two are just a stupid extra who wants attention!"
"Stop taking the spotlight everytime, you dumbasses!"
"You guys will never fulfill your dreams"
"Let me tell you ONE stupid reason why we cheated on you two. You both are ugly, you two have a talent but you never show it and you don't like to get fucked without being ready! Are you two making us look like fools?!"
"You guys are just idiots, monsters who shouldn't be alive"

Jeongin & Seungmin sobbing while shouting: FUCK MY LIFE!! WHY CAN'T WE JUST BE TREATED ONCE?! WE'RE NOT A FUCKING MONSTER!! FUCK MY LIFE, FUCK MY LIFE!!

They want to die, they want their last day will end by tomorrow.

Jeongin & Seungmin's mind while calming down: Fuck my life, fuck my life, fuck my life. I'm ready to do it, I can't fucking wait...

The next day

The two young males went to school while wearing a facemask because they knew what would happen if they didn't.

They went inside the classroom and started finding a cutter. Once they had found what they were looking for, they put it near their veins but didn't press down. They were still pretty nervous about doing it but their mind told themselves that holding back would just get worse. Before they could press down, two heartthrob students stopped them.

??? & ??? in a worried tone: Hey, don't continue!!

The two elder males immediately grabbed the cutter and put it back to the teacher's desk.

??? & ??? in a worried tone: What the hell is wrong with you two?! Don't ever do that!
Jeongin & Seungmin mumbling: Fuck my life, why do you guys care?
???: Because we've heard that a lot of people hate you guys for stupid reasons
???: We're not like them, we promise to protect you
Jeongin & Seungmin crying: Fuck my life, it's not going to work that way! Even if you guys did protect us, I'm sure you guys will end up torturing us too like how our ex friends did to us!
???: We're not like that...
Jeongin & Seungmin crying: You think we'll believe you two just because you guys are the school heartthrob students, Lee Felix & Han Jisung?!
Felix: We're dead serious, Jeongin and Seungmin
Jeongin & Seungmin in a shocked tone: H- How did you guys know our-
Jisung: Listen, I know it maybe weird but we've been stalking you two lately
Jeongin & Seungmin mumbling: W- What, w- why?
Jisung: We'll tell you soon but not right now
Felix smiling: But we do promise to protect you. We'll also make sure that "Fuck my life" will turn into "Fantastic my life"
Jeongin & Seungmin mumbling while pouting cutely: Promise...?
Felix & Jisung smiling: *Giggles* Promise

A few months later

The two younger males who used to be hated is now loved again by the others. "Fuck my life" finally became "Fantastic my life". Jeongin and Seungmin were shocked but kissed them after their confession. Jeongin & Felix, Seungmin & Jisung became a couple after that and soon, their boyfriends told them the reason why they stalked them before.

Jeingin & Seungmin: You know, we're glad to have you guys. We never thought "Fuck my life" will soon turn into "Fantastic my life"
Felix & Jisung: We're glad we helped you two the day you both needed someone to heal your heart
Jeongin & Seungmin cutely smiling: Saranghae, Lixie-hyung/Jisungie-hyung
Felix & Jisung smiling: Saranghaeyo, Innie/Seungminnie

✨🎉~The End~🎉✨