Chapter Fourty-Two - Y/n

-⚠️smut warning⚠️-

"What would you like to do today?" I ask Oliver. He shrugs. "Come on. You say that you've missed me and want to hang out, but you don't want to do anything."

"I just don't know something you would enjoy," I sigh.

"Alright, how about this? We go get lunch, and then we can go to the aquarium if that's still something you like, and then we can go get ice cream before coming home," I suggest, and he smiles.

"Yeah, I would like that,"

"Good," I say and grab my stepdad's car keys. "I really hate how you're taller than me now." He laughs.

"Sucks to suck," I roll my eyes and hit him.

"Don't be a pain in the ass," I tell him. "Let me text Billie that I probably won't be here when she gets back."

"Where'd she go?"

"I don't know, somewhere with Mom and Olivia. I said no because I wanted to hang out with you," he nods.

-

It was almost nine by the time we got home. We decided to find other things to do before we came home. We both went to our rooms, and I heard Billie was in the shower. About five minutes later, the shower turns off, and soon after, she walks out of the bathroom. She smiles when she sees me and gives me a quick kiss.

"Hi, baby, how was your day?" She asks me.

"It was good. Spent a lot of time and money, but it was worth it, to be honest," I tell her.

"That's good,"

"How was your day? What did you guys do?"

"I just went shopping with your mom and your sister. Your mom said she didn't want me just sitting here by myself, so she invited me to come with,"

"Well, that was nice," she nods. "We spent so much time walking today. My body hurts so much,"

"I bet," she laughs. "Why don't you try getting some sleep?

-

I hear Billie's alarm going off telling us to wake up. I groan and cover my face with the blanket as Billie turns the lights on.

"Come on, we have to get up," she says. I sigh.

"I don't wanna," I complain.

"I know you don't, but it will all be worth it soon, so let's go," she grabs my arm and pulls me up. I roll my eyes and look at her. "Don't roll your eyes at me and get around. We gotta get going,"

I get up and around, and then we go upstairs to meet my parents. Nobody says a word, and we make our way outside quietly to not wake up Olivia and Oliver.

Once we get to the airport I give my parents hugs and tell them goodbye. It's really sad. I miss my parents. They hug Billie, too.

When we get on the plane, we both get into our little cubbies because, of course, Billie got us first class for this long flight.

"Are gonna be okay by yourself for a little while? I know you don't like flying," she asks me. I smile and nod.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I promise,"

"Okay, good. I'll be back to check on you in a little while," she slides the door shut and walks away. I reach into my bag and grab my book. Hopefully, this will distract me for a while.

After about two hours, there was a knock on my door. The door slowly opens, and I see Billie. I smile as she closes the door behind her.

"You okay, baby?" She asks. I nod. "That's good. Well, we're already down two hours. Only about ten hours left. Is there anything you need? Food? Water? I could get you something."

"No, I'm okay right now. Just tired,"

"Do you want me to leave you alone so you can sleep?" I shook my head and grabbed her hand and pulled her down to kiss her. She smiled.

"Stay with me," she nods and sits next to me. She wraps her arm around me, and I rest my head on her shoulder. "I love you,"

"I love you, too," she runs her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep.

-

"Y/n. Y/n, wake up," I look up and see Billie looking at me. "You need to wake up,"

"Why? Are we there?"

"Not quite. We have about an hour left. But you need to make sure you have everything in your bag and start getting ready for when we land," I nod and get up. "I'll be right back," and she leaves. Did I really sleep through almost the whole flight?

I make sure all of my stuff is in my bag, and a few minutes later, Billie is back with her bag. She's got a big smile on her face.

"You look really happy right now," I tell her.

"Yeah, well, why wouldn't I be? I'm on vacation with the love of my life. Should I not be happy about that?"

"I'm the love of your life?" I ask her.

"Obviously," she laughs. Her face is turning red. I kiss her. She reaches behind her and closes the door, and then slowly puts her hands up my shirt. I pull away.

"We are on a plane. With people around," I remind her. She shrugs.

"So? The door is shut," she says with a smile across her face. "It'll also help pass the time," I roll my eyes and kiss her again. She pulls my shorts down, pushes me back on the chair, and takes my shorts off completely. She started kissing my thighs, and I bit my lip.

She kissed me again, putting one of her hands between my legs. I felt two of her fingers inside of me, and I let out a soft moan.

"Shh, you gotta be quiet, mamas," she said in a low voice in my ear and put her hand over my mouth. She started kissing my neck, which wasn't helping anything. She kissed down my body, leaving hickies anywhere she wanted.

"Fuck!" I felt her smile against my skin. She looked up at me from between my legs. She had a very big smile on her face.

"You're so pretty," she hummed and started eating me out. I put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't make noise. I tangled my free hand in her hair. With her free hand, she ran her fingertips up and down my arm.

"Oh, my God!" I moaned, trying to keep quiet. She started moving her fingers faster. I bit my lip, holding her head still. I close my eyes, focusing on staying quiet as I reach my climax. I lay there completely out of breath. Billie kisses me again, running her fingers through my hair.

"You okay, baby?" She asks me. I nod. She grabs my clothes and helps me put them back on, leaving soft kisses on my legs. Just then, we hear a ding and the pilot saying that we'll be landing soon. "Come on," she holds her hand out for me to grab. She helps me up and get ready for when we can get off the plane.