Chapter 1. Prologue and Charlie Bucket

(In a black void, we hear some strange sounds of machines clanking, buzzing, slurping, banging roaring, and wizzing. Then we see a bag get carried to one of these machines were the bag is opened and in the bag we're cocoa beans that were poured out and into a conveyor belt to the next machine we're the beans were crushed and grinned into a powder down the belt till they arrive at another machine that the cocoa powder is poured into a large mixing bowl and is added to some other ingredients for making chocolate as the powder is added.)

(At the bottom of the bowl was rich, delicious hot melted chocolate and it is sent down a large colorful pipe, out of a junction of pipes, we then follow an orange pipe at pours the chocolate into large trays for the chocolate bars, the second the trays were filled the pipe stopped flowing so more could be filled.)

(As the tray filled with chocolate went down the conveyor belt went under some giant fans to cool the chocolate so they would freeze into bars, the tray then went under a machine that sliced up the big bar into mini bars, the chocolate bars were taken into another room where the Wonka bars were wrapped and packaged ready to be shipped out, then we see a hand place five shiny golden tickets onto five Wonka bars as they go through the wrapping machine and are then boxed up and one of the boxed with the ticket are labeled and adressed for London.)

(We watch box move down another conveyor belt and through a transport and we follow the box outside into a snowy winter in the town of Wonkaville, the second the last of the delivery trucks were loaded, the doors magically closed and the trucks slowly drove forward and through the gates that opened up, right on que, and as the trucks drove down the street, we see a young boy named Charlie Bucket watching the trucks and our story begins.)

Narrator: This is the story of an ordinary little boy named Charlie Bucket. He was not faster, or stronger, or more clever than other children.

His family was not rich, or powerful, or well-connected... in fact, they barely had enough to eat. Charlie Bucket was the luckiest boy in the entire world, he just didn't know it yet.

(It was dark at the Bucket's house the time was almost 7:00 Pm as Charlie just finished his homework and just as dinner was about to start, Mr. Bucket. Charlie's dad arrived home through the door.)

Mr. Bucket: Evening Buckets.

Grandpa Joe: Evening.

Charlie Bucket: Hi dad.

Mrs. Bucket: Soups almost ready Darling.

(They Kiss)

Mrs. Bucket: Just cabbage and water tonight, dear. Don't suppose there's anything extra to put in tonight? Oh well- nothing goes better with cabbage than cabbage.

(Charlie's mum said as she chopped a cabbage, then at that moment, there was a knock at the door.)

Mr. Bucket: Come in.

(The door opened and there were two toon like characters, one was an Anime Fox Girl, and the other was a British Mouse, it was Khyler and his friend Nekofox1

Mouseketeer Khyler: Hello sir, my friends and I were just passing by till the snow started so mind if we and our friends stay with ya?

Nekofox1: Can we? Please?

Mrs. Bucket: Yes of course, come on everyone.

Mr.Bucket: We have lots of room for you, Charlie.

Charlie Bucket: Yes dad.

(Khyler, Nekofox1 and their friends all happily walked in. There was Sonic, Smurfette, SpongeBob, Jenny XJ9, Fievel, Tanya, Mama and Papa Mousekewitzes, Cat R. Waul, Chula, Tiger, Miss Kitty, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Vert, Zoom, Agura, Sherman, Spinner, Stanford, Tezz, A.J Dalton, Raffish Ralph, Tweak, and her dad Ranger Marsh and we're soon nice and warm, the buckets were Glad to have some visitors.)

Smurfette: Thanks for letting us in.

Raffish Ralph: Yes, it's freezing cold out there. And before any of you ask what I'm doing here. Even a sly con artist needs a vacation. So I'm on your side on this adventure.

Mr. Bucket: Of course, we're always glad to have visitors, aren't we.

Mrs. Bucket: Indeed.

Charlie Bucket: Of course we are.

Grandpa Joe: We sure are glad to have some company, I haven't had this much since I along with many other workers that worked for Willy Wonka, his brother and their little sister themselves.

Charlie Bucket: Really?

Grandpa Joe: Oh yes, I saw all three of them with my own two eyes! I used to work for them, you know.

Goofy: You did?

Nekofox1: You really saw all three Wonka's?

Spinner: And work for them?

Grandpa Joe: I did.

Grandma Josephine: He did.

Grandpa George: He did.

Fievel Mousekewitz: Wow...

Grandpa Joe: Of course, I was a much younger man in those days...