𝟎𝟎𝟔 JERSEYS AND JOKES

˗ˏˋ ꒰  ♯  STAR BURST ˎˊ˗
╰┈➤ jerseys and jokes ִֶ ࣪˖ ་༘࿐
──────── ✦  ────────
in which adelina and aitana
leave madrid, spain
───────────────────

vote for marc to stay at barca x

"can't you just stay for another day?" his rosy, plump
bottom lip glistening as he pouted, resting his head against the lavish, polished leather seat of his car.

she sighed, "no, i can't. i don't have enough clothes and essentials. besides, i can go to your next game anyways, which is in a few days. i'm sure you'll be fine." she tried her very best to console him, everything was just moving so fast between them and she was met with an unusual feeling building up inside her. she wasn't used to this, she'd been receiving attention from him on social media for months by now, but it was just a weird sensation when it came to the pair being physically toghether in real life, no longer being separated by a screen.

"yeah, you'll be just fine, big baby." lamine teased, earning a harsh glare from his friend from the driver's seat.

he groaned, "i just wanna spend more time with you. it's been great so far, i wanna get to know you more." adelina pursed her lips, not knowing what to say in response to his statement. she had to leave madrid, she was only supposed to be here for a few days, and her days are coming to an end. she didn't bring enough stuff for the time being, she was repeating the outfit she wore two days ago, which indicates a lot.

he straightened his posture, "but it's okay, i guess we'll meet later on, you need me to get you tickets for the match? i rented a box in the olympic stadium; the one we're using right now." he questioned, lamine rolled his eyes, he swore marc was never this nice to him ever in his lifetime.

adelina paused, "what's a season ticket?" a wave of confusion hit her in the face, she was never familiar with sports, hence why she always ended up being so riddled after listening to marc and his friend's conversations.

"it's a ticket where, once you buy it, you don't have to buy one for every single match and it comes with a personal seat just for you, you can sit there every match day." he elaborated, everytime adelina asked him about his sport he would always have the need to go deep in it. he liked it when people are interested in the things he enjoyed.

lamine huffed in annoyance, "bro just get her a gate pass and tell them she's your girlfriend or something. you have a box, just let her watch from there."

adelina quirked up an eyebrow, "i'm not his girl —"

"oh yeah, that's smart. i'll get you a gate pass instead."

"this is why you shouldn't drop out of highschool. be a smart student, like me, of course." lamine praised himself, flashing a cheeky grin, his braces only making him look more youthful than he already is.

the three jumped in terror, hearing the sudden sound of the car door being opened, only to be met with adelina's sister, aitana.

she placed the shopping bags beside her feet, "what are you guys talking about?" marc scratched his head, still trying to take in the way she bursted in his car like a robbery was about to occur.

lamine cleared his throat, "marc was just saying how much he hates you and how you scared us like that just now. my soul damn near left my body." he breathed, his hand placed onto the left side of his chest, where he could feel his heart hammering against his bones.