Chapter 1

CAMI'S POV.
I've really never been in the spotlight or remembered for who I am. I was always remembered as "Cristiano Ronaldo's sister". So if I had a chance to show who I was I would take it.
"Cris I'm coming to your training today" I said with my boots and a Real Madrid jersey over my shoulder.
He looked at me with a blank expression and nodded in approval "Ok but we gotta go"
We walked out the door to the car and drove to the training grounds.
*skip car ride*
As the boys were getting dressed I went out onto the pitch and juggled. As time passed I started to do more moves and tricks like around the worlds and rainbows. I heard voices and chose to cut the session short I did a beautiful volley that had the perfect curve.
"Holy shit that's a girl" I heard someone say behind me.
"Yea you idiot that's my sister" Cris growled. "Cami come over here!"
I slowly turned around to see his team mates staring at me some faces were serious and others were smirks.
"Hi I'm Cami" I shyly waved. A guy with crazy hair stepped forward and stuck out his hand. "I'm Marcelo" he gave me a toothy grin.
"Marcelo here is the loud and fun one of the team" another guy stepped forward and put a hand on Marcelo's shoulder. "hey I'm Gareth" he smirked at me than stuck out his hand.
CRISTIANO'S POV.
Everything was going well, they seemed to like her and she seemed to like them. During practice the boys kept saying when we do one on ones we should let Cami play.
"Cami you wanna do some 1v1's?" I asked
"Yea totally!" She ran over to us and smiled.
"Ok but you get to go first" I smirked. She shrugged and ran on the field waiting for her opponent. Pepe walked onto the field and everyone went quiet. He can crush her into pieces if he wanted to.
"You start with ball" Pepe stated. Cami nodded and took the ball at her feet. Coach crossed his arms and blew the whistle. Cami started to dribble towards Pepe. I blinked and she was past him, I was in shock. She did a simple step over than nutmegged him than flew past him with a shot.
CAMI'S POV.
I totally kicked Pepe's ass. After I shot I looked over to see the hole team frozen.
"What?" I giggled
"Wow Cami you just beat one of the best." Gareth said
They all nodded.
"Cami you should come to our training in two days" coach said.
Was this really that big of a deal?
___________________
Welcome to my new book! It would mean a lot to me if you gave feed back on how it is!
xxx