A New Generation

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

The early morning sun cast a warm glow over King's Cross Station as families hurriedly made their way to Platform 9¾.

Among the crowd stood Neville Longbottom and Y/N, their faces a mix of excitement and nostalgia.

Their two children, Alice and Frank, were bustling with energy, their trunks packed and ready for their first year at Hogwarts.

Alice, the elder of the two, was practically bouncing with excitement.

She had inherited her father's love for Herbology and couldn't wait to explore the greenhouses at Hogwarts.

Frank, slightly more reserved, clutched his new wand with a mixture of anticipation and nervousness.

"Remember, kids,"

Neville said, kneeling down to their level.

"Hogwarts is a place where you'll learn so much and make lifelong friends. And don't worry about the Sorting Hat; it always knows where you belong."

Y/N smiled warmly, brushing a stray hair from Alice's face.

"And we'll be here waiting for you during the holidays. Just enjoy every moment and be yourselves."

As the clock struck eleven, the family moved towards the barrier.

With a shared look of determination, Alice and Frank ran through, emerging onto the magical platform.

The Hogwarts Express, with its gleaming red engine, stood ready to take them on their new adventure.

"Write to us as soon as you get sorted," Y/N called out, her voice tinged with emotion.

The train's whistle blew, and Alice and Frank found a compartment, waving enthusiastically at their parents as the train began to move.

Neville wrapped an arm around Y/N, both of them watching until the train was out of sight.

"They're going to do great,"

Neville said softly, squeezing Y/N's hand.

"Just like we did."

Y/N nodded, a smile playing on her lips.

"Yes, they will. And they have us to guide them."

As they left the platform, the excitement of a new generation embarking on their Hogwarts journey filled their hearts with pride and hope.

~

~

~

~

The end