Two

*☾⋆。𖦹 °✩*

Jisung happily strolls down the bustling streets of Seoul City, making his way to his favorite coffee shop before work. He was admittedly a little nervous since today is his first day with his new clients, but he was also looking forward to being able to help them.

The coffee shop is rather empty as he enters, smiling at the barista. He never fails to stop by the shop, so the employees already know his drink by heart, even only after a month. He doesn't have time to make his usual conversation, quickly grabbing his iced americano, thanking them as he rushes out the door.

There was a cold breeze in the air as he waited at the bus stop, making him wish he had worn a warmer outfit despite it being early fall. He wore a thin white button up and a skirt that ended just above his knee accompanied with a nice pair of heeled boots. He figured he should make a good first impression, not wanting to seem like a slob on his first day.

The bus ride was fairly short, and before he knew it, he was pressing the buzzer at the front door. The interior was sterol with a good number of security guards posted at the mouth of each hallway. He took off his shoes and jewelry, placing his bag on the conveyor belt to be scanned for any possible weapons. He steps through the metal detector and collects his items, slipping everything back into its rightful place.

"Good morning, hun." The receptionist, Hwasa, said with a smile. "What are you here for?"

"Hi, I'm Han Jisung, the new therapist." He smiles back, pressing his thumb into an ink blotter and putting his thumb print by his name.

"Ah, I've heard about you. You're supposed to be really good!" She hands him a badge with his name on it.

"I certainly try my best." His face flushes a little, still not used to the high praise that came with the mention of his name.

"Jake is our head of security, he will lead you to your clients for the first few days, so you don't get lost." The older woman smiles as she sends him on his way.

A man, Jake, escorts him through the halls and to an elevator. They go down a few levels until they reach their destination.

"You've been given the files on each of the patients, right?" Jake asks, the first words he's spoken.

"Yup, I went over them last night and again this morning." Jisung confirms, stealing himself for his first client.

"Alright. There is a button on the wall by your chair, if any of them get too worked up or violent, press it and we'll be there to help you." The raven-haired man was clearly nervous, not understanding why someone so fragile and sweet would be assigned to such dangerous clients. Sure, he had his degrees and has helped many people before, but he was just so small and feminine, someone like him would never be able to hold his own against the real deal.

Jisung smiles at him before stepping into the room and shutting the door behind him.

"Hello Mr. Yang, I'm Han Jisung, your new therapist." He calls out gently, not wanting to startle him as he sits down quietly.

The man was eerily beautiful with his high cheekbones and fox-like eyes that stared deep into Jisung's soul, like he knew all of the brunette's secrets. Jeongin smiled menacingly, leaning against the glass as his sharp eyes slid over the slightly older man's figure.

"What have we here?" A cold shiver slid down Jisung's back at his silky voice. He had to push away the part of his brain that thought Mr. Yang was handsome.

'God, keep this professional, Ji, he's a psychotic murderer' He reminded himself as his lips turn up in a professional smile.

"My name is Han Jisung and I'm your new therapist." He repeats, taking out his notepad and pen. "Could you please tell me a bit about your day and experience here?"