Chapter 2: Forming an Alliance

Yesterday was very eventful. A lot of things happened all at once in one day; a strange creature with a human head and toilet body broke into my house, I met a humanoid robot with an ARRI camera for a head, a random scientist got eaten by a toilet creature, and now I'm in a huge laboratory full of cameramen.

This Dasher robot has given me a lot of information about the current events that's happening right now. So basically, the invasion started with an experiment gone wrong. And then, the experiment escaped from this very lab and infected people into its kind somehow. 

I'm not so sure how any of that works, but I'm willing to learn more about the origins of these fascinating robots and toilet creatures. And as for today, I tried making friends with the cameramen. Some of them greeted me kindly while some others were weirded out from my appearance.

Especially that one dude who made it clear that he hates furries, Bolt. According to Dasher, Bolt is the chief around here. When I tried to make friends with him, Bolt gave me the nastiest look and shooed me away. He made sure that I got the picture that he views me as a disgusting creature.

It really hurts when people treat me like a major threat when all I wanted was peace. "Hey, don't let that guy get to your head, okay? Some people are not as open minded and kind. And besides, not many people here like Bolt, anyways." Dasher puts his hand on my shoulder while trying to make me feel better about myself.

"It's okay, I've dealt with worse. I've been threatened and harassed by people who mistake lycanthropes with furries. Bolt just gave me a few words and that's it. If he did anything more than just hurtling insults, he would've been dead." I said, pretending that his words didn't mean a thing.

"Well, I'm glad you're not letting Bolt's rudeness get to you. You're one tough cookie." Dasher said while giving me a light arm punch. Am I, though? I thought to myself as he walks away with a soft chuckle. I decided to just take the win for once and smile. 

I can either let one little thing ruin my day or I can just be happy without worries, and I choose happiness. I teleported to a random location to fight more skibidi toilets mainly because I'm bored and need something to do.  

A group of skibidi toilets were just sitting idly in one area, chanting that stupid song. I was thinking about fighting them, but I had a better idea. Instead of just mindlessly killing them, I have the perfect opportunity to study the creatures to get a good understanding in general. 

I turned myself invisible and crept near the group to see what they're up to. "Skibidi dom yes yes." One toilet said. "Skibidi dopity, neep." Another replied. I don't know what was being said, is this the only language they speak in? 

Language... I could call this Skibidish? And these skibidi toilets come in groups most of the time, so I might just call the groups.. Clogs. Because they're toilets and there's a lot of them. As stupid as this sounds, it surprisingly works really well. 

Suddenly, my stomach started growling loudly, catching the attention of the Clog. They snapped their heads towards my direction, even though I'm invisible. Goddamnit, stomach! Why now? I mentally complained to myself.

The toilets grew suspicious of where the noise came from and looked around the area. If that wasn't enough, my stomach started growling indicating that I'm really hungry. The toilets already caught on that I'm nearby, so might as well show my face. What great harm could these basic toilets bring me?

"Surprise, motherfucker." I said as I reveal myself in wolf form. They all turned to me with surprised expressions. Most of them ran off or rather slid away while three of them foolishly charged towards me.