episode 1 :News

Irene got up from her bed and freshened up.
Someone knocked on the door and came in . Irene was showering in the bathroom.
"Mam, sir wants you to come for breakfast" the maid said.
Irene came out with the robe surrounding her body.
"How many times have I told you not To call me mam" irene frowned and opened her wardrobe.
She picked a decent off white skirt with a silk shirt.
After about 15 minutes she came down and greets her father .
"Irene, come to office today. I have something to tell you" Irene's father said with a smile.
Irene nodded and grab a bite of scrambled eggs. After breakfast she joined her father in office.
Irene's father mentioned her sit down .
"Irene now listen to me carefully and i know you will not disobey me...
A long pause.
Irene raised her eyebrows in curiosity.
"Daughter, you know that our business is not doing well so my friend helped me in that matter."
Irene smiled and relieved.
"So that's the good news. Lets celebrate " she quickly said.
"Irene sit down and listen to me" her father said strictly.
Irene expression changed.
"So you have to marry his son to save my company " he abruptly said .
Irene mind was stuck at word marry. She didn't know how to react. After a while her consciousness returned.
Tears kissed her cheeks. Her father got up and try to hug her but she pushed him away.
"At least you should talk about it to me first but you ordered me that you have to marry." Irene was fuming with anger and she was hurt.
"Irene you know how hard i worked to get here now I can't lose everything in a minute so i accepted the offer" he said as he came closer to irene
Irene moved backward.
"Basically you sold me you know what i will marry him. I will and you should enjoy your wealth dad" she said and quickly went out.

At night.
Irene was a crying mess but now she understood the whole situation.
Irene's father came home and placed his bag on the sofa and saw irene coming down the stairs.
His expression changed into worry.
Irene slowly came close to her father and sat near him.
She held his hand .
"Dad, i am sorry. I am ready to marry your friend's son. I will save your company" irene said with tears.
A smile appeared on his lips . He hugged his daughter cause she gave him the satisfaction.
Irene plastered a smile On her face  to hide her emotions.
She didn't want to destory everything but deep down she wants to run away from all of this.
What triggered her the most that she didn't even see him. More tears appeared on her cheeks. How will she tell him about all of this.
Irene broke the hug.
"What's the date" irene asked wiping her tears.
"After one days. On 17th " her father said .
Irene was shocked that after two days she will be married.
Irene nodded and walk upstairs.she locked her door and cried like a toddling child.
"Mom, please help me. I don't want to marry anyone beside him. How can i tell  lee about this. He will be mad at me" she said to herself with the hope that her mother was listening.

Taehyung pov.
"Kill him or i will come to kill that jerk" taehyung said on a call.
"Okay good. I want to see his fingers and head desperately" he laughed like a psychopath.
He was in his office whrn his father came .
"Taehyung,your marriage is two days later. Please don't show your real side before marriage. "
"I know but let me clear something this is only for the development of our company as her father had share in Dubai tenders " taehyung said as he get up and stand in front of the glass to admire the view.
His father nodded and smirk appeared on his lips.
Taehyung turned around.
"You know what dad,your friend is such a loser. How can he not use his stocks from park construction. Such a loser that he decided to sold her daughter" he again laughed.
His dad also laughed at response and went out from his office.

....
Taehyung is the mafia king but at the same time he is the most respectful business man in the eye of world.
Drug smuggling or weapon smuggling or killing people is common for him.
He is most ruthless person irene will ever met.
*

Night passed and morning is here. Irene woke up with the puffy eyes. Irene didn't know how ro tell lee about this . After all he had a right to know about this.
She mustered up her courage and dialed his number.
He picked up the call.
"Hey babes, you didn't call me yesterday. I miss you" lee said.
Tears formed in her eyes
"Lee, let's break up. I love someone else" irene abruptly said .
There was silence on both sides when lee speak.
"Irene, you are joking right"
"No lee. I am serious and i am getting married tomorrow and i want to tell you about this so that you move on from me " irene said without a pause.
"Whatt.... Irene i am sorry if i made you mad but please don't marry anyone " lee plead as his voice cracked.
"Lee just get over me . I used you but you never make me feel good. You never make me feel in the seventh sky whenever we do " irene said.
Irene waa now the most broken person. She is so unlucky. How can anyone tell her live that she used him only.

"I hate you irene. I cursed you to be unhappy in your life" lee hung up the call.
Irene threw the phone away from her. She is hating that man already whom she never met.
His father knocked on the door and came inside . Irene was weeping.
"Irene. My daughter. Here is your dress. Mr taehyung sent it for you specially" he placed the dress on her bed.
She didn't respond.
Her father went out and closed the door.
She hesitantly goes toward the dress. She slightly touched it. This dress is white with the pearls on it and butterflies embroidered on it.
Indeed it was so beautiful like a fairy dress.
A smile appeared on her lips but her smile disappeared as she saw a note .
She picked up the note . It says.
____"If i am not wrong your name is irene. A dress for my toy . "
Kim taehyung._____

She immediately threw the dress on the floor. There was no tears left in her eyes.
Irene didn't even thought that her life will take a strange path. Her life is messed up.

Irene just cry and slept that day. She was not ready for tomorrow. Her husband to be doesn't seem kind at all after the note he sent her. Deep down a plant of hate is planted in her heart.
Her heart is on fire after the break up and sudden marriage.
Her father was worried about irene but on the same side he didn't want to lose everything.

****
Author pov.
That's my new fanfiction and i hope you like it.
You can also read my other fanfiction.
"Love is pain"
Check my profile to read that3.
Support this one also.