LIGHTS OUT

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

LIGHTS OUT - A 2024 Formula 1 story

      BLAKE "MONTY" MONTGOMERY had an incredible rookie season and an even better second season. With being the only American and woman in F1, Blake had some troubles with the media believing that she didn't deserve her seat. Her way of shutting those people up was being the first rookie to be on podium on their debut race since Lewis Hamilton.

      The 2020 season was looking sharp for Blake until the Turkish GP where she had a massive crash while turning a corner because of lost grip from her tyers and the rain. Even though the crash wasn't deadly, Blake was out for the rest of the season and the next seasons to come. After hearing this devastating news, Blake went off the grid for a few years during her recovery.

      Blake had worked her butt off to get back into racing and after the announcement that SERGIO "CHECO" PEREZ would retire after the 2023 season, Blake was contacted by Red Bull Racing asking if she wanted to come back for the 2024 season. Blake was ecstatic to get back into racing after her big crash that silenced the world.

      DISCLAMER: This is my first story that I actually ended up going through with it so it might not be the best but bare with me. Events that happen in this story might not be true to what actually happens. I also recently started getting into Formula 1 so my writing on the races might not be the best as I am going off of what I've seen in other stories I have read.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

THE GRID

ORACLE RED BULL RACING

BLAKE "MONTY" MONTGOMERY portrayed by JENNA ORTEGA

07/01/1997, AMERICAN, BM9, 5'1" (~155 cm)

INSTA: blake_monty / monty.jpg / presmonty

🂩  🂩  🂩

MAX VERSTAPPEN portrayed by HIMSELF