5. Living with the Fujioka's

*Dakota*

I didn't say anything to my grandma. Is this lady really telling me that I have to go back to France?? Tamaki was looking at her like she was crazy. Tamaki's grandma has never liked me or Tamaki. "Well, I'll be leaving then." I said, opening the door and I made my way to Haruhi's house.
"Wait, so his grandma kicked you out?!" Haruhi yelled. "Pretty much,she told me to pack my bags and go back to France." I said. "You can stay here you know, your not her real grandchild so she doesn't have the right to tell you what to do." Haruhi sighed. "I know that, but my mom will also be mad with her, she sent me here to see Tamaki and to find my twin, she won't be happy if I returned without knowing who my twin is." I said with a small shrug. "Eh, Tamaki is also pretty upset." I sajd with a laugh. Haruhi smiled. "Hey, why don't we go dye my hair back to my natural color." I said with a smile. "I thought you said you didn't like it?" "I lied."

Haruhi was waiting out side as I took out my colored contacts and put on my glasses. My hair was no longer pink,it was brown. I opened the door and Haruhi stared at me in shock. "Oh! And I found my twin." I ssid with a smile on my face. "W-who?" She asked. "You!" "Dakota Marie Fujioka?" She asked. "Yup!" She then pulled in into a hug. "How dare you leave me!" She said. Wow, how knew she could be like this. "Now, let's go tell the others!" I said dragging her. We had actually ditched school just so I could get my hair dyed.
We were standing outside the doors of the club room. "What do you think Tamaki's going to do?" Haruhi asked as my hand was on the handle. "Probably fangirl." Haruhi laughed and I opened the door. "Dakota is back and with her twin sister!" I yelled running through the door. I also slid on the floor. "What?" Wow. Their even bigger idiots than I thought. "Okay? My name is Dakota Fujioka, it's nice to meet you." I said. They all looked at Haruhi. "You had a twin and didn't tell us?" "Is didn't know it was her, plus, I'm sure Tamaki isn't my brother." She said. Tamaki was sulking in the corner, not hearing any of this conversation. "Is he still bumbed out by what is grandma told him?" I asked. Kyoya just nodded. I walked over to him and pulled him away by his tie. "Tamaki, I'm not leaving Japan, hopefully you know this." I said. He then.told me what grandma had already said. "Yeah but, My birth family is here, apart from my mom..." I trailed off after I said mom. Haruhi gave me a sad smile but I gave her an actual smile. "My dad and sister!" I said. "Who." Everyone in the room sweatdropped. "Duh! She's standing right there! Right beside me." I said pointing to Haruhi.