221-240

Chapter 221 Ling Long is back

"Sister-in-law, boss!"

A staff member passing by greeted the two men, and they nodded in response.

"Sister-in-law..." A bald young man standing not far away hesitated and called out to Ye Nanqi.

"What's wrong?" Ye Nanqi looked up at him.

"My...sister-in-law, my name is Wu Ziang, and I am the captain of the 69th team of Suanni."

Wu Ziang introduced himself loudly.

Ye Nanqi was stunned at first, then he smiled and nodded: "Okay, I'll remember that."

"No, that..." Wu Ziang stood there, hesitant to speak, as if he had something to hide.

"If you want to say it, say it. If not, get out." Chu Junmo couldn't stand his hesitant look, and he even hated Wu Ziang for disturbing the time between him and Ye Nanqi.

"Say it, say it!"

Wu Ziang didn't dare to hesitate any longer, and tried to straighten his chest. After taking a deep breath, he mustered up the courage to ask, "Sister-in-law, why do we have to exchange food for energy cores? Food is in short supply now, and it's not cost-effective to eat a little bit and exchange it for energy cores.

If you need a superpower core, we can go out and hunt for it for you, right? "

By the end of his speech, his face was already wrinkled, just like the dry bitter gourd, full of reluctance to part with the food, and mixed with disapproval of Ye Nanqi's decision.

Wu Ziang's words made many military personnel passing by stop in their tracks.

This is what they have been wanting to ask this afternoon but have not dared to ask.

Everyone held their breath and waited for Ye Nanqi's answer.

Chu Junmo narrowed his eyes and glanced at Wu Ziang, with a cold look in his eyes. Just as he was about to speak, Ye Nanqi stopped him.

She looked at the staff in front of her and said softly, "I know you are worried that in the end, we will be left with no food to eat."

Ye Nanqi's words made the Suanni staff nodded subconsciously. This was exactly what they were worried about.

Ye Nanqi casually tucked his scattered hair behind his ears and smiled at everyone: "Don't worry, we have enough food and will never let ourselves fall into a situation where we have no food to eat. As for where this food comes from..."

She swept her eyes over the people in front of her and shook her head gently: "In order to prevent people with ulterior motives from hearing it, I will keep it secret for now."

This sentence shut up those who wanted to get to the bottom of the matter.

They are afraid of being considered as someone with ulterior motives.

Wu Ziang scratched his head and smiled awkwardly, "Thank you sister-in-law for clearing up my doubts. I'll... there's still a piece of land at the foot of the East Mountain that hasn't been hoeed yet. I'll go hoe it first."

"Let's go help too." The others also swarmed away.

"I was just thinking about how to deal with the excess materials in the space, and now this opportunity has come to me, but I have to think of a more reliable way first."

Ye Nanqi looked at the crowd going away and let out a breath.

"Don't worry," Chu Junmo pulled her into his arms, stroked her black hair and said, "I have already told Cheng Lin and the others that I will send people out to collect supplies after the base is built next week. Even if we have to rob supplies from other bases, I will find a source for the supplies in your space.