A Work Of...Art...?

Leo to Landscape TF/MC

Leo was an 18 year old boy who was also an artist, who really liked anything that was art related. He was also close friends with Sheryl.

Both Leo and Sheryl had met in 5th grade when he was painting one of his paintings. After they got to know each other more, they've been close friends ever since.

Leo had always thought that this friendship would forever last...

But he was so, so wrong...

Leo was in his house, painting one of his usual art pieces like usual as Sheryl sat beside him. As she was reading a book, Leo picked up one of his pain packets.

Then he felt a painful burn on his hand immediately after he picked up the pain packet. He then dropped it and held his hand while making a small "ow...".

"Woah, you okay?" Sheryl asked, worried.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine...probably cut myself from the sharp edges..." Leo responded.

He thought it was nothing, but he'll realize he was wrong...

Over the next couple days, he felt his limbs becoming more sore and sore by the hour...he thought he was in some sort of perma-tiredness...until his limbs fell out as blood gushed out everywhere.

Now he was stuck in his bed all day long, slowly feeling electrifying pain in his whole torso and head by the second. He wa sjust more sad by the fact he can no longer paint again.

Over the next few days, he slowly felt his body shift shape slowly and painfully by the hour. As his body shifted, he noticed that his body was now all different kinds of colors. He even felt his manhood shriveled up.

When his physical transformation was complete, he realized that he became a piece of art himself!

"How...how is this possible?..." Leo asked, noticing his voice change.

"This...this shouldn't happen at...AGH!" As Leo felt a headache emerge in his head, he was suddenly teleported away to the Animatic Battle world.

Landeo felt memories of his childhood slowly vanish from his mind. He was slowly panicking when memories of Sheryl started to fade away. He didn't want her to go!

As Landscapeo had now completely forgotten about Sheryl's existence, he felt new memories flooding in like a flash flood. He remembered that he was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called team DIET.

Now, Leo was dead, and Landscape was here.

"Ugh...huh?...where am I?..." Landscape asked before looking for his team.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Up next: Terry to Tea TF/TG/MC