the glory 🍋

you just got done running errands for yourself, opening the front door and kicking your shoes off. met with a familiar face. "oh hey" you say to myeong o. "hey" he says back. you and him just stood there staring at eachother before you broke the silence. "why are you here?" you say, setting your stuff down. "jaejun sent me here to clean out his closet. he also told me to cook lunch for you while he was away..." he says, scratching the back of his head. "cook for me? what am i a child?" you say scoffing. "his words not mine." he says, walking towards jae's closet.

you were lowkey checking him out as he walked away. hair tied into a bun with a few loose strands out, shirt fitting him just right and hugging his muscles perfectly. he turned the corner, snapping you out of your thoughts. you went into your bedroom, sitting down on the bed to take your jewelry off before your shower. grabbing jae's robe, you went into the bathroom and started undressing. right in front of the door. you meant to do it.

you watched as he looked over at you and started staring. he then made eye contact with you, turning back around quickly. you smirked, turning on the shower and waiting for it to warm up.

(20 minutes later)

turning off the water you stepped out and dried off, putting on the robe. you then had an idea. heading into the closet, you saw myeong o halfway done with the cleaning. he was taking out jaes old clothes and putting them into a trash bag, perhaps to donate them but you doubt it. he turned around hearing your footsteps. "hey" you say, smirking. "aish. you told him didnt you." he says, turning back around and dropping more clothes into the trash bag.

"why would i? i liked it." you say, tracing your finger down your cleavage. he turned around, watching as you walked up to him. looking up at him, you blatantly grabbed his length through his pants. 'its so big' you thought. "*name* what are you doing?" he says, trying not to get hard. "hes an asshole to you. right?" you say, getting on your knees. unzipping and unbuttoning his pants you pulled them down along with his underwear.

"whats a better way to get back at him," you say, starting to stroke his length. you licked the tip before saying "than to fuck his girlfriend?". "fuck~ wait" he says looking down at you. still stroking it, you look up at him. you then took all of him in your mouth, gagging. he gripped the back of your head as you started bobbing it up and down, still looking up at him.

his hand slithered down to your cheek, rubbing it. you took it out, stroking it and standing up to meet his face. he untied your robe and practically ripped it off you before bending you over the dresser in the middle of the room. you looked in the mirror at myeong o taking his shirt off and sliding into you. he thrusted into you deep and fast. "mm~" you moan, making eye contact with him through the mirror.

"fuck~ no wonder jaejun likes you~" he says swinging his head back. "shut up and fuck me~." you say moaning. he pulled out and flipped you over, propping you up on the table and spreading your legs. sliding it in, he spread your legs starting to thrust hard and fast. "mmph~ im cumming~" you say, starting to grip on his back.

starting to cum, you let out sweet moans as your legs shook. you bit your lip as he pulled out and started licking your clit. "myeong o~" you moan as he started eating you out. "fuck~" as you started cumming. he literally licked all the cream out your hole. he got up and grabbed the base of his length. getting on your knees, you took all of him in your mouth, his tip touching slightly down your throat. you gagged and started bobbing your head up and down on it, a string of spit dripping down your chin. "*name*" he groans before holding your head down and starting to cum down your throat.

it was just then when you heard the beeps of the front door meaning that jaejun was home. he pulled out of your mouth and grabbed your robe, draping it around you and rushing you out. "hey, shithead are you here?" jaejun says, walking in. you turned the shower on and pretended like you were still showering so he didnt suspect anything.

after a few minutes you assumed that myeong o left because jaejun got in the shower with you.

the end <3