Explanation

Hi everyone,

Here I'll post the first part intros or prologues of my friend's interactive visual novel and visual novel, meaning each page will be a preview of a story. You'll be able to find these on Google Play once published, and of course, I'll let you know the moment that happens. The author's Discord is ongoing.

I had to create this page because the app is exactly how I always wanted an interactive visual novel to be:

No tickets to read, no waiting time between chapters other than 5 ADS, so the waiting will be between 25 seconds to 5 minutes (and other waiting times for a new published chapter), no ADS during chapters like in 'Tabou' or 'Decisions: Choose Your Story', and despite having choices that count, there are no premium choices.

The author only writes Bi or Gay stories where the MC is always male, or Straight stories where the MC can be male or female. I'm not going to delve into gender identity; you'll discover that in the story.

Now here's a message the author put on the app:

"The choices count and can have immediate-, short-, medium-, or long-term effects or even future consequences.

If you're only interested in stories where the primary subject is love, you can stop right there, because the stories can go for 20 chapters without any MCxLI interactions, or you can have it in each chapter, depending on the plot.

For example, if the plot is about defeating a supervillain, don't expect a lot of love interaction, but it's not impossible either.

There are no choices during the intro and prologue, and these two are written in novel-like form. The visuals start at Chapter 1.

The list of tags is what you can find in different stories, but not all necessarily apply to the story you're about to read—this avoids spoilers.

TAGS:

Addiction, Age regression, BDSM, Belief, Betrayal, Bodyguard, Bromance, Bully, Business, Celebrities, Cosplay, Criminal, Cross-dressing, Daily life, Dark, DDL, Department of Justice, Development disorder, Digital creator, Disability, Discrimination, Drug, Emotional, Family, Fantasy, Friendship, Funny, FX, Gamer, Geek, Growing, Health condition, Hermaphrodite, History (fake), Hobby, Homophobia, Investigation, Law enforcement, Legend, Little space, LGBT+, Managing (company, people...), Medical (Mental health, Illness...), Multiple POV, Myth, Organized crime (yakuza, mafia, triad...), Otaku, Party, Poly, Pregnancy, Profession, Protection, Quad, Religion, Romance, Royalty, Sad, School, Social science, Serial killer, Sex, Social status, Sport, Supernatural, Traditions, Violence, War, Workplace."

If you find something unclear... I'd like to say leave a comment and I'll answer, but I'm not sure I will, lol. Buuuuut... I'm interested in hearing what users of interactive visual novel apps think about the part where I mention what I like about this app. Do you prefer to stick with your premium choices, tickets, etc.? Yeah, I'm curious, lol.

STAY TUNED TO THE FIRST PREVIEW...

PS: Be sure to ask your questions below the revelant topic.