Chapter 2 Problems With His Arrival

Godzilla was swimming through the water, ignoring the way the water felt against his black scales, the atomic reptile was on a mission, he was trying to sense it, the humans or some of them were up to something, making something that was throwing off the balance of the planet, not only that but it had Ghidorah mixed in it, which pissed Godzilla off even more, that damn dragon can't leave his planet alone or him for that matter he always had to screw with him, not only that, oh no, he had to deal with a surviving member of the Titanuis Kong, he was sure he killed him but he kept sensing him, only briefly for short bursts. Which pissed Godzilla off even more he could've sworn he had killed him.

Godzilla paused as his orange eyes widden slightly before they narrowed....Godzilla slowly began swimming again, he sensed something...something off, some kind of titan was messing with nature. But, at the same time, it didn't? It was weird the titan seemed out of place, more manufactured. Like someone or something played god but felt sorta allowed this confused Godzilla. He never had to deal with this kinda situation before, he'd deal with it later, just not now, when this...whatever the humans were creating would be destroyed then he'd investigate this titan.

Mark POV

Mark stared at the email. He rubbed his eyes looking at the report. His eyes wandered side to side as he read the report, it talked about turtle-like titan appearing on the beach, apparently, witnesses claim it formed from some brown dust. Looking at the video of the Turtle Titan, it didn't move, well, no it did do the occasional twitch but for the most part it was just lying there. The report continued on, on how they contained the titan and began running scans on it, so far they got some things on its anatomy.

What stood out most was the fact there were signs that this titan could fly....and even had wings? What the hell?

Gamera POV

Gamera lay motionless on the ground as Monarch scientists walked around him, taking samples from him and studying him. Monarch scientists above were checking his vitals, everything was fine, and his heart rate became steady.

Word Count: 382

Finally got part 2 out, sorry it took so long, I've been busy with things and lost some motivation but it's okay. Anyway hope you all enjoyed this part.