✯4.✯

Today was a Sunday and a lovely day at Jeon's. Everyone in the family was enjoying a gathering in the garden. Breakfast was also served there and they were chatting away in the garden. 

Jimin decided to do the laundry while Jungkook chatted with his dad and grandpa. Most Sundays, Jungkook wouldn't allow him to do his job. The male always wants him around. Be it while he did his work, or while he worked out. He wants Jimin in his room, simply watching him.

He looked at the closet with a heavy heart. He had it arranged for Jungkook's convenience. He had it all arranged so that Jungkook wouldn't be having any confusion while he dressed.  He took out the dirty laundry and walked towards the bedroom door only to be stopped in the middle with a ring from Jungkook's phone. He doesn't know why he was curious suddenly. He never bothered to be nosy before. But lately he has been curious about anything that mattered to Jungkook. 

From Sohee

Thank you for the date. It was awesome. I really enjoyed it. 

P.s
Thank you for the flowers. I got them now. 

Jimin felt a burning inside his gut reading that text. Jungkook came back late last night. Jimin expected the latter to call him to his room. But that didn't happen.

He can really define his existence in this mansion now. A maid to take care of Jungkook's 'needs’ until he gets married. But Jimin has no regrets. These three years were the most wonderful days in his life. He wouldn't trade that in a million years. Jungkook has made him the happiest these years. He would take it like it was a break up. He hopes he can heal soon. But wherever he is, he wants Jungkook to be the happiest. 

Jimin wiped his face before walking outside. 

“Junjae called, the wedding is in a week. He wants us to be there tomorrow. There are two weeks worth of celebration.” 

“It's his only daughter's wedding and Junjae wants it to be really grand.” 

Jiraya took a seat near her husband with her widened smile. One could feel her cheeks hurting with it from miles away. 

“I want our son's wedding to be like that too.” Jungkook rolled his eyes dramatically after hearing her.

“Why are you rolling your eyes at your mom? Of course we will make your wedding grand. You are our only son.”

“Minjae, did you talk with Han about the marriage?” Jungkook's grandpa asked in his grumpy tune.

“Of course dad. It's decided. Maybe in a few months from now onwards.” Jiraya squealed upon hearing that. 

“So tell everyone to get ready for Junjae's daughter's wedding. We are going to be staying at their private resort.” Grandpa announced, earning several squeals from the crowd of family members. Who wouldn't be excited to gather for a wedding? Family gatherings are always fun. 

But someone here was really not fine with the idea. His mother would never let Jimin come with them. Two weeks without the smaller sounded like hell for the male. 

“I think I will have to join you all on the wedding day. I have a few things to take care of at the company.” 

Jiraya had a scowl on her face and Jungkook's grandpa wasn't having it. 

“Minjae will be staying here for a week. You have to join the family gathering Jungkook. Nothing will happen to your company in your absence. Family is important.  And it's high time you take a break. 

“He is right, Jungkook. You should really take a break from your work. Take it as a trial before your wedding. You may have to take long leaves ahead, son.” Jiraya said with a playful smile. But Jungkook sure wasn't interested in being at the wedding at all. He rubbed his fist in annoyance.