Midnight Activities

Dogpressed lied on her bed, her fur drenched in sweat. Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she lightly panted. It wasn't very late into the night, but it was well past the time anyone else would be awake. She glanced over at the clock hanging on her wall, noticing it was just past 1am. She doesn't remember falling asleep, but the dream she had was still fresh in her mind. Dogpressed doesn't dream often, and when she does, it's usually a nightmare. This time, it was something much different. She's never even had those kinds of thoughts, but what happened in her dream felt so real.

The feeling of the feline's fangs nipping her neck as her hands wandered her body. The quiet praises that left her lips that made her body crave more. That dexterous tail of hers toying with her-

Dogpressed brought her hands to her face, dragging them over her eyes. She's never thought of doing anything intimate with Catfeine. She was barely able to hold the feline's hand when they were out in public, let alone cuddle up if they were alone together. Sure, they were well into their relationship. They've kissed, but it's never been anything more than a quick peck of the lips. Never in her life would she imagine her and Catfeine being so...intimate with each other.

The dog kicked off her blankets, letting the covers fall to the floor with a quiet sound. Using her elbows to prop herself up, she looked down at her legs, noticing her very obvious problem. She doesn't think there was ever a time she felt this needy. The fur between her legs were soaked in fluids that weren't sweat. Dogpressed groaned softly and plopped back down on the bed, turning to her side and curling up. With how hot her nether regions were, it would take a long time for her to calm down. She was going to have to relieve herself if she were to go back to sleep any time soon. The thought made her crotch ache for attention. Dogpressed has never used her fingers to relieve herself before, only slightly humping a pillow until what little of her energy wore off and she no longer felt horny.

The canine glanced over at the body pillow that was propped against the wall. Sighing, she grabbed the long pillow and pulled it closer, wrapping her legs around the pillow and pressing it against her crotch. She jolted at the feeling. This was going to take longer than she thought if she was this needy. Dogpressed whined and pressed her muzzle into the pillow, slowly moving her hips against the pillow. Her fingers gripped the fabric as she grinded herself against the pillow, small noises escaping her lips as she bucked her hips. It felt good, really good. Her mind went back to her dream. The image of the cat on top of her still fresh in her memory. A new wave of blush found its way to her cheeks and she felt more fluids leak out of her.

"O-oh geez..." She quietly moaned out, keeping her muzzle in the pillow as she closed her eyes, letting herself get immersed back into her fantasy. Maybe she did want to do these things with Catfeine. She wanted to have the cat on top of her, feel her teeth graze her neck, her hands on her body. Dogpressed couldn't help but quietly moan out the feline's name into the pillow, her legs tightening around the pillow to press it closer to her crotch as she moved her hips just a bit faster, wanting to chase that release she didn't know she needed.

Catfeine glared up at her ceiling as she lay on the floor, a steaming mug of coffee in her tail. She was bored, she always was at night. The cat didn't feel like watching a movie or finding something to entertain her. She wanted to do something new. Maybe she could go for a walk. She shook her head at the thought. It wasn't enough. She knows that none of her friends would be awake at this hour.

She quickly sat up, taking a sip of her mug. There was one critter who might be awake. It wasn't often, but there were nights the blue critter would have trouble sleeping. This might be one of those nights. Catfeine grinned to herself as she got up off the floor, chugging the rest of her coffee. Just in case, she would leave her mug here. The chance of Dogpressed being awake was slim, so it would be best to leave her coffee mug here. If the dog was asleep, she would just return home and make another cup.