An Ordinary Theatrical Gathering

Shiraori PoV:

Location: Colosseum, 6th Floor of The Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick

'Let's begin now that everyone is here,' I announced flatly after the floor guardians arrived. Several area guardians from various floors, along with maids and lower-level NPCs, were present as well.

This was with the exception of certain NPCs who were not currently present in Nazarick such as Shalltear or Pandora's Actor as well as a few exceptions like Victim, Gargantua and Aureole Omega.

But with the exception of few of these, pretty much all the others were present, calmly seated in the stands of the colosseum. I won't lie about the purpose of this gathering. I organized this 'event' primarily for its theatrical impact but at the same time I also wanted everyone to witness this significant moment.

Eventually everyone in Nazarick had to completely break away from the designs we had created for them and become much stronger for my comfortable life.

Hmm, perhaps this was how the Roman emperors felt looking down at the entertainment that was on display before them in the colosseum. Of course, in their case there would be no such array of exotic creatures and critters but humans.

Actually, I can go visit the Roman empire once in the future for the fun of it. And while I am at it, I might as well have a tour of all the great civilizations of the past and witness in person how Marvel shenanigans affect them.

If I visit China, perhaps I can spread xianxia novels and witness the birth of the glorious arrogant young masters. Just kidding! Anyway, all of time and space are in my grasp and so I will witness everything I can.

Anyway, I immediately used the [Administrator] skill and added the <Gluttony> tag next to <Demiurge>. Simultaneously, a title called <Ruler of Gluttony> appeared as well. And now my role in this is over.

"I thank you for blessing me with this power, Lady White. I swear that I will use it to effectively complete all the tasks you gave and will give from now on," Demiurge immediately bowed down and thanked me.

He currently stood at the centre of the colosseum. I just nodded my head to acknowledge the overflowing zeal and loyalty he was radiating towards everyone else.

"Now, everyone! We have gathered here to witness the guardian of the 7th floor, Demiurge in his ascension to a world enemy after being blessed by Lady White," Aura announced to all the spectators present as everyone burst into cheers.

A mix of applause, whistles, and shouts of encouragement that filled the colosseum as everyone stomped their feet in anticipation.

"Demiurge!" "Demiurge!" "Demiurge!"

Well, I also heard some isolated cheers of people saying "Glory to Nazarick!" or praising me but no one objected. In their opinion, it seemed that any achievement Demiurge made or might make is also due to me.

Demiurge wasted no more time as a small, palm-sized onyx-black orb that seemed to absorb light and exuded an eerie crimson aura appeared in his hand.

The surface of the orb was etched with intricate, writhing patterns reminiscent of tormented souls, invoking a sense of suffering and dread. This was the world item that would evolve him into a world enemy.

Everyone watched with bated breath as he activated the chaos catalyst, casting shadows that seemed to devour everything into the abyss of nothingness. The area in his vicinity seemed to become an impenetrable void.

On the other hand, I was momentarily distracted by the alert that had appeared under <Demiurge> in the administrator skill which read <Alert: Demiurge is evolving!>. I almost had a flashback of a certain game that had similar prompts. In a sense my current situation was quite similar to that game but I immediately refocused on the present.