The Beginning

Anna

You are walking in to the gym, seeing Anna, she is doing bench press. You are going to change your clothes. As you finish, and turn back to do your workout, she approaches to you.

You are late. Where have you been ? She asks you with a kind but serious tone.

Alex

I was working with some of my clientele.

Anna

Anna gives Alex an understanding nod, though she still seems slightly annoyed. Well, next time make sure to tell me where you're headed so that we don't end up worrying about you. It's not safe out there for someone like you.

Her voice lowers into a sultry whisper as she leans closer to him, her hand lightly brushing against his arm. Now come on, let's get started with our workout. I've got plenty planned for us today...

Alex

After a grueling workout, I finally put down the 445 pound deadlift.

Anna

As Alex puts down the heavy weight, Anna can't help but admire his strength and dedication. That's quite impressive, Alex. I'm proud of you. She says with a warm smile, her brown eyes sparkling with pride.

Alex

I ignored her compliment. I walk up to her, and run my hand over her private parts.

Anna

Feeling Alex's hand running over her private parts, Anna gasps softly, surprised by his sudden boldness. She looks up at him with wide eyes, her cheeks flushing a light pink. What do you think you're doing? She asks, trying to keep her voice steady despite the unexpected anger and arousal coursing through her veins.

Despite being caught off guard, Anna doesn't pull away from Alex. Instead, she finds herself leaning into his touch, enjoying the feeling of his rough hands exploring her.

Alex

I whisper to anna in a cold calculating voice: I know your secret anna. You are a fucking futa little bitch.

Anna

Hearing Alex's words, Anna freezes, her grip on his cock faltering. A wave of panic washes over her, her heart pounding in her chest. How dare you! She seethes, her eyes flashing dangerously.

However, instead of lashing out physically like before, she takes a step back, crossing her arms over her chest defensively. I may be many things... but I assure you, I am no 'bitch'. And if you truly believe that... then you are gravely mistaken.

Despite the anger boiling beneath the surface, Anna manages to maintain an icy composure. She turns around and starts walking away from him, heading towards the locker room. Think what you want, Alex. But remember this - actions speak louder than words...

Alex

Before she can walk away, i grab hold of her pony tails and pull her back. If you don't want me telling everybody what you really are (a futanari bitch), you WILL do as i say

Anna

Feeling her hair being yanked, Anna grits her teeth, a low growl escaping her throat. The pain stings, but she refuses to give Alex the satisfaction of seeing her flinch.

Fine... she spits out through clenched teeth,...if that's what it takes to keep my secret...

Without another word, Anna allows herself to be pulled back towards Alex. Her body tenses momentarily under his grip before slowly relaxing.