Chapter 16 | What Did We Do??

What the hell did we do??

Where are my clothes??

I sew my eyes shut, trying to recall everything but it's all in vain. The only thing I remember is that we kissed and...

That's it.

...

Did I really just give it away like that? To a freaking stranger who I don't even know his freaking name??

No I refuse to believe it!

If we actually did it, I should remember!

I mean I had to be conscious to do that, right?

And it would be a shame if I forgot-

No, brain!

Are you seriously thinking about that right in the middle of this mess?

Jeez.

Well there's only one person who knows what exactly happened last night.

It's him.

So now I have to go find him and uh... Ask him about that I guess?

Hmm...

But that's going to be very awkward facing him!

Then what should I do?

...

Maybe running away from this place and never looking back is a better idea?

I ascend from the bed and stand on my feet, observing the room a bit.

There are two doors. I pick one then tiptoe there discreetly.

I lay my hand upon the handle, twisting it slowly and the lock unlatches with a tiny click.

I push the weightless door gently with the tip of my fingers as it opens smoothly with ease, not making any sound, gradually revealing white floor tiles as hot steam emits from the room.

...

Holy.

Shi-

I gasp as my hands instantly fly up to capture my mouth, glowering at the shocking sight in front of me.

It's not because walking in on him when he just finished taking a shower shocked me.

It's because I can not believe what I saw.

As if his face wasn't giving him enough hotness.

His body is on a whole new level, something that is so unbelievable and out of this world.

Or at least something I have never seen before...

His tall frame catches my attention right away as the man stands in all his glory several feet away from me.

He has his front facing me with his bare feet planted firmly onto the ground. There is a towel wrapped around his waist as he wipes his face with a smaller one with two hands.

...

#@$&#)!!

My stomach does a backflip when my eyes land upon his wet chest, then his well-defined, toned abs, which are shimmering along with the excessive, glittery droplets of water under the vivid light.

I gawk at his Greek God body engrossingly, to the point where I can even see a tiny blob scrolling down fleetingly across the gap between his abs.