Sandwiched

-

In the middle of the night while spending alone time with y/n, Damon gets an unexpected call from his bandmate, Alex telling him that Graham is missing.

Damon scoffs it off but gets ready to go look for him anyways. He puts on his jacket and boots as it's cold outside. He makes a grumpy face while getting ready.

Y/n seems to be worried but Damon assures her that, "It's not a big deal. Graham has done this before. He has a habit of getting drunk and wandering off. We'll find him."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, don't worry y/n"

And with that Damon goes out to meet with Alex. Together, they formulate a plan and start looking for Graham all over the city. They decide not to split up and look together starting from the pub he went missing from.

Then the boys check all of Graham's other favorite pubs, the bookstore he goes to and even the newspaper stand he sometimes walks to but they can't find him.

"We've checked everywhere. This is worrying-" Damon states while down the road with Alex.

He sighs, "Do you know any other place where Graham could be?"

Damon shakes his head no.

Alex rolls his eyes and both the boys go silent.

"What about his house?" Damon says abruptly.

Alex smiles with hope, "Yes! He has to be there for gods sake! He probably got drunk and waddled over to his house and passed out!"

The boys start to find a taxi to get to Graham's flat.

"Graham doesn't waddle when he's drunk, he becomes a clutz in the cutest way ever" Damon jokes but Alex doesn't spare a laugh.

Damon and Alex reach Graham's flat. They climb up the stairs while conversating, "He has to be here." Damon states.

"Absolutely. He better be sleeping like a baby on the sofa when we walk in.

Alex continues, "You know I was talking to a woman, I had almost sealed the deal but Graham just had to disappear. He ruins everything!"

They arrive at the door and Damon puts his hand on the doorknob, "Graham doesn't ruin everything. Alex, your mate went missing and all you are thinking about is sex. What's more important to you Graham or the stranger at the pub?"

"The stranger at the pub" Alex replies with no hesitation.

Damon rolls his eyes and opens the door, "I should've bothered to ask. "

The boys enter the apartment which seems empty.

"What! He's not here?" Alex points at the sofa then both him and Damon check every room and find out that Graham is not in the flat.

"Fuck Graham honestly!" After a long and tiring day Alex throws himself on the sofa and melts into it.

Damon sits on the sofa handle while talking and not really looking at Alex, "Well he's not here either. How odd, right?"

"Right, Alex?" Damon nudges his shoulder and realizes that he has fallen asleep.

"Alex! We have to look for Graham! I'm not going home unless I've found him! Get up! "

Despite trying to shake him awake Alex doesn't wake up so Damon decides to continue looking for his best friend plus a new spot has come into his mind.

Damon walks the cold street of London and shoves his hand into the pocket of his jacket to keep warm. He knows where he's going, no taxi knows that stop Damon can only reach there on foot.