Part 3. General Pov

(NOT PROOF READ)
Annabeth, Pearl and Piper assembled all of the people Pearl wanted to tell the truth to before breakfast. Will was the first to speak.
"Ok, why did you call us here? And what's with the new girl?" Bothe annabeth and piper glanced at the new girl, as if urging her to say something with their eyes. She spoke.
"Guys I know this is gonna sound weird, but I'm Percy. Something happened overnight and now...." Her eyes threatened to spill tears. "I'm a girl".shocked faces stared back at her. "I wanted you guys to know.I trust you to help me. I'm not going to tell the rest of the camp."
"Why not?" Nico's voice broke them from their daze. "You look like you need all the help you can get. And everyone would be totally chill about it." Everyone stared at Nico this time, aghast. Nico had never used a word like 'chill' before. Will hugged him proudly.
"Ok fine,I'll do it. At lunch, to keep them in suspense." And Percy's trademark troublemaker grin was back, even in this new form.

———x-time skip by bob the titan-x———
Everyone settled into the pavilion. Percy stood up. Well Pearl did. She had decided to go by Pearl as she felt it suited her more.And then she stood on the Poseidon table. This caused whispers to spread like wildfire, even more than it had already been going around. Who was this new girl, thinking she had the right to do that?
"Can I have your attention please?"
"You already have it!" A random camper shouted. It came from the direction of the Hermes table.
"Well, many of you have been wondering who I am. I'm Jackson, Percy Jackson. Something happened, but I don't want to go into detail, but I woke up like this. So yeah. Thanks." Pearl started to climb down, but stopped and looked like she had forgotten something. 'Name' annabeth mouthed.
"Riiiiiiiight. Hi again everyone, I'm going by Pearl and she/her. Thanks bye"
She stepped down, and instantly the usual chatter of the pavilion picked up again.