1

Like every night, I was put here for men to use me like a toy. They touched me, fucked me, hit me. It was what I wanted after all. I wanted to feel desired and these strangers made me feel wanted even if it were for more mere moments. The feeling of failure was too much and I turned to sexual validation to feel worthy of something again. It was not the most noble path but it made me feel good and not suicidal at least.

I was in my private room with an array of sex toys for the customers to use on me. The soft makeup made me look innocent and younger than I was. The door clicked open and a man in his early twenties entered the room. The heels of his shoes clicked on the floor as he came to sit beside me on the couch. His eyes had not left my body since he entered.

He was a handsome young man. He looked at me like I was his prey and he was the predator. He put his hands on my closed thighs and pried them open to see my bare pussy. He was not shy as he cupped my pussy with his palm with a sense of ownership. It was dry and I knew if I wanted to go this session smoothly I would need to make myself wet for my sake.

As soon as the hand left my pussy, I started clenching it. The hands moved up my hips and squeezed and sat me on his thigh. His hands traveled upwards and rested on my breasts. He squeezed the soft and heavy flesh hard, digging his fingers in them bringing tears to my eyes and making a silent scream leave my mouth. The hands kept squeezing the breasts like a toddler playing with squishy toys for the first time; the only difference here being there was no innocence, only lust and sexual gratification.

His lips moved to my ear. He bit the earlobe and whispered,"Glad to see they found me some great tits." gradually, my pussy got wet and I felt relieved to be able to present myself as wanton for this stranger's touch.

My breasts were sore after so much fondling. He pulled the nipples and pinched them hard. Gasps of pain left my mouth. The pain was contributing to the dripping mess my pussy was making on his expensive pants.

"Ride my thigh and cum like the slut you are. You seem to have already made a mess." He ordered.

Without any delay, I straddled his muscular thigh and made sure my wet pussy could be rubbed on the soft and smooth fabric of his pants. I started to rotate my hips and rested my hands on his shoulders, giving him a show of my pleasure like he wanted. I ensured soft moans escaped my mouth with heavy breaths as the pussy started to rub with the fabric.

My pussy slid up and down the thigh. I closed my eyes and decided to lose myself in the pleasure. I moved my body assuring the clit got rubbed. The moans got louder. The grip on the shoulders tightened. I opened my eyes and looked into the unknown pair of eyes with wide pupils as they took me in. Within a couple of minutes my body tensed and gave into the pleasure it was feeling.