Sel x reader

I muffle a scream when I feel the uchel's claws digging onto my arm. It stings like hell. His filthy, disgusting stench makes me want to be sick. I look for all possible exits. A window, a locked door leading to another room and the main door, leading to the corridor. None of them was currently available, with the demon grabbing my arm tightly enough to draw blood.

   The quest had gone terribly wrong. We were supposed to go into the fort unnoticed, get the Staff of Avalon and head out. Stealthy.  But that unfortunately was not the case. Me, Sel and William had parted ways to search for the Staff. I didn't know where the hell they were, but I was ninety-nine per cent sure that they couldn't have been so unlucky to bump into an uchel.

   My mind was taking a million turns. I could form a sword from aether. But that would possibly give the monster enough time to kill me.

   Worth the shot, though.

   I had years of training in forming aether, so the casting came naturally and quickly to me. My twin blades were formed and I was cutting through the demon's arm in no time. The uchel growled angered, but it mainly seemed triggered, not hurt.

   That was bad...

   I get into a fighting stance. I glance around me and I feel a deep satisfaction when I can make out a vault. This could be where they cept the Staff of Avalon. I considered yelling for Sel to hear, but that would have just been a stupid move, in a fort full of demons with similar hearing abilities to Merlins.

   I barely block the uchel and try to slice back, failing. I couldn't even think of how to attack. I didn't have nearly enough time to do anything but defence. My human moves were no match for those of the uchel's making it impossible for me to keep up. I grunted when I felt its claws scratch my side. And then my arm. And then my stomach. In half a second it was behind me, pulling my hair, his hand at my neck.

   "Foolish little human...."  It said with a voice that sent shivers down my spine.

   'Little human' was something that Sel used to say to me, when I used to call him 'little demon', always making him fume. It was our inside joke. Having grown up as Nick's step-sister, had brought us very close. We had developed a friendship that would have its ups and downs but we would always come back up.

   I yelp when the monster's claw draws a line at my neck. "What a shame to kill you. I think it would be better if I had some fun with you first."

   I can't even wrap my head around what this... thing just said. That big was my disgust. But I couldn't speak. Couldn't move. He had me in a death grip I could not escape from. And that scared me out of my mind. Its hand tightens around my neck.

   The door bangs unlocked, and a furious black blur kicks the uchel off me. I gasp for the much needed air, before turning to my saviour.

   Selwyn stands across the demon in front of him, radiating a dark aura. His fingers have taken the typical form for calling aether. His hair is ruffled. His eyes look enraged. He looks so fierce, that I hold back a shiver.

   The uchel makes a wicked sound, like a chuckle. "You're lucky your Merlin was here to save you, (y/n). I had big plans for you."

   I am petrified. How the hell did it know my name?

   Sel attacks him with imperceivable speed. My mouth falls open. He was infuriated. The times I had seen him wanting to kill someone that bad, were many, but actually acting to this want? The times he actually attacked with such furry, were very little, and he only did when Nick was in danger. But Nicolas was his duty. His life depended on keeping him alive.