Ch-17

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩~~
-----------------

"wait..did you just count me in everyone else?" I ask him glaring at him and he chuckle nervously "sorry" he said "hmm okk" I said playfully glaring at him and walk past him to go to my class.
---------------------------------------------------------

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

After that incident in morning I know that why was I getting that feeling in night. 

"Hey why aren't you eating?" Annu asked me as we both are sitting in cafeteria of university bec we were hungry. "I was waiting for you to ask me" I said sarcastically and started eating my food. "Rude" she mumble and continue eating.

I still cant believe that he is a gang member. Its not like that im judging him or dont like his work its just its a little shocking. Now I understand that why we wasn't able to see him in university most of the time.

*******

Currently we are waiting for our last class to be started but the professor didn't come yet. "What do you think where he is?" Annu asked me and I shrug "how do I know even" I said just then woobin entered the class and girls started drooling over him. He smirk and then come where we are sitting and sit beside me.

"Hey man you are not even in our class why are you here?" A boy asked him out of jealousy bec girls were giving him attention. "Its not your concern. Do your work" woobin said to him and that boy went to his seat feeling insulted obviously.

"Hey" he greet us and we greet back "so how are you here?" I ask him "im here to check on you" he answered just before professor enter the class and we stop our conversation. After sometime I asked him "why" by wishpering "um bec of the morning incident and I also have to tell you that you are not allowed to tell anyone about me" he tell me firmly and I look at him like 'are you serious' face and said "oh I didn't know that thanks for telling me"

He playfully glare at me before looking straight and I follow his actions and looked straight.

*******

A month has passed already after I get to know about woobin being a gang member. Nothing has changed in my life except the fact that now woobin started spending more time with us. Or that the rainy season is going to start.

Its my fav season. But sometimes its make me irritated when rain gets too much and there is water everywhere on the strrets and road. Well leave it.

I was standing in the corridor near lockers with Annu when suddenly it starts raining. We can see the rain from where we are standing as the ground is just some foot's away from us. I looked at ground and close my eyes and inhale deeply. Smell of wet soil is going through my nerves soothing them. I always like this smell. I remove my bag from my shoulder and hand it to Annu.

Everyone start to run inside the campus bec of the rain but I start to walk inside the ground and the moment I entered in there rain starts to pour on me wetting my clothes and hair. I stand in the middle of the ground extending my arms both sides and looking upwards to the sky which is black now bec of the clouds, closing my eyes I feel the rain drops on me relaxing me.

I always get wet in rain bec I like this very much and another reason is I feel like he is near me or we can say that im near him. The rain is heavy and now I start to feel a little cold but who cares im gonna enjoy my moment.

When I was enjoying my precious moments suddenly rain stops and I open my eyes to see that someone is holding a coat upon me. I look in my front to see who is disturbing me but I get freeze in my spot when I see taehyung is standing there holding his coat. I am just looking at him, admiring his wet face features. We are looking at eachother in eyes, no one wants to break this eye contact and my heart is beating rapidly in my rib cage.

A thunder echoes in the sky and we came out of our zones.

"What are you doing? I was enjoying my moment" I complain and he put the coat on my shoulders covering me with it. I grab the coat and looked at him "dancing...cant you see im covering you, you will catch a cold" he said angrily and I furrow my brows "yahh by wetting yourself in rain"  I said while he was dragging me inside.

He take me to a empty classroom well not exactly empty bec Annu and woobin was there already and a cute bunny boy. "Leave me now taehyung" I said to him and he leave my hand "y/n how many times we have told you not to do this huh?" Woobin start scolding me after handing me a towel from a bag and I start to rub my hairs with it while going to sit on a bench.

"Yaa but you know how much I love rain and I can't control this" I argue and they all sigh "what?" I ask and just then that bunny boy came forward and give me a shopping bag. I took it when Annu said "you need to change you can't attend the classes like this" she said and sit on the same bench as me but in a distance. "You know I can't wear them" I wispher to her and she sigh "what's wrong?" That bunny guy asked and I looked at him and then at woobin raising my eyebrow.

"Ah sorry he is jungkook one of my and taehyungs frnd" he said and I made a "O" face before looking at him again "hey im y/n. Im woobin's bestfrnd" I introduced myself and he smile before introducing himself "hey im jeon jungkook" he said and I notice that not only his face but his smile is also bunny that make's a smile pull on my face also.

 Im woobin's bestfrnd" I introduced myself and he smile before introducing himself "hey im jeon jungkook" he said and I notice that not only his face but his smile is also bunny that make's a smile pull on my face also

( 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠)

---------------------------------------------------------

Heyyaaaa!! Guys!! Here im with double update. I was free today so I thought to update double. Enjoy!!!! And tell me how you like it plssss

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰. 𝐏𝐥𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞....