𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome...."

"You have a huge apartment wow! It looks like 12 people can live here" He looked at all the corners of the house and a smile appeared on my face as I helped myself and used the wall and started to get up from the floor.

"I'm going to the bathroom for a sec...be careful not to steal anything I have cameras all over the house" I warned him with a chuckle and held out my hand to help him up.

"Right now the only thing I will steal from you is a glass of water"

"The kitchen is right there" I pointed towards the kitchen and he looked at me with a smile but equally boasted about the size of the apartment and how big it is. "The glass on the left side, in the first drawer"

I went to the bath not waisting any second and resale the pee I had. Opening my phone I had to google the stranger man I just let in my house. There's a bunch of articles, thousands of images and vikipdia ofc.
Oh my gosh. His he....NFL guy???
For the chiefs??? What on hell he is doing here in New York?? Wait wait I know he's brother, Jason kelce from the eagles. So technically I have a famous man in the house right now. Okay good good breath. It's not stressful at all. At least now he's not a completely stranger I guess?
I had to shower. god ! it's so uncomfortable be in wet clothes.

I was in the shower for probably 20 minutes I swear.
Then I came out of the bathroom and brushed my hair ,then braided it, looking at the mirror and put my hand on my bare stomach, hoping it will work. I put some comfy set of pajamas with cats on it, split a bit of my perfume and got out of the bedroom.
I saw him looking at my childhood pictures, smiling and taking a sip of his water. Good, he found the glasses. Then he looked at me as I came closer.

"Is that you as a baby?"

"Yeah...good thing I'm not having those curls anymore"

"Well I think you're cute and beautiful...you're probably gonna have a beautiful babies in the future" oh my god if only he knew.

"Umm...thanks, so? NFL guy?" I flip my phone and let him see that I serech him.

"You googled me?" He asked surprised but in the same time holding back is laugh.

"Ofc I'm...I let you in...a completely stranger and second before one girl held "Travis kelce marry me"" I giggled and he chuckled.

"Yeah sorry about that... I'm playing for the chiefs in Kansas City , but since I have a lot of meetings here and my games too , I'm about to move here temporarily.
I mean...I already sold my house and now I'm searching for a new one here so now I'm just sleeping in some great hotel".

"That's great I'm happy for you and I hope you're gonna find some new place for you"

"Thank you...ummm awkward question but can I take my shirt off? I'm stinky and all wet from the rain"

"Yeah yeah ofc" he pulled up his shirt and omg the way I had to swelled. Everything comes in slow motion. His arms, his muscles, his collarbones which were still wet from the raindrops. now bare for my eyes. His abs, chest...he's hairy but perfect. He's a big guy I don't even want to imagine his size down there. Oh my god poor the girl he inserts himself in. Taylor stop. Stop. What the hell is wrong with you. Stop. I had to stop and slap to my cheek to bring me back to reality.

"You okay?" He turned to me when he heard the noise of the slap and I saw him standing at the edge of the living room looking at the window. I don't even know when he managed to go there without me noticing, I was too busy with my thoughts.

"Yeah...,what? are they still there?" I noticed him looking out of the window between the curtains"

"Yeah...I'm so sorry once they will go, I will too, I just don't wanna face them right now. I had a bad practice not in the mood to face any of them today". He looked down with a scowl as if he remembered something bad.