025.

'i'm coming.' i speak into the phone before i end the call and walk over to oakley again. 'i have to go, my parents are here and i didn't even know.' i say to him softly as i stand on my tiptoes and kiss his lips.

'oh, you coming back?' he asks as i shrug.

'i'm hoping to be able to get to my dorm and get changed before coming.' i say as he nods. 'it was nice meeting you.' i say to his mum as she smiles.

'it was lovely meeting you too, sweetheart.' she says before i leave, jogging to my dorm. i get changed out of oakley's clothes into a pair of blue, baggy jeans and an oversized plain white t shirt before pulling on my adidas spezials and rushing out of my room. i go down to the main lobby where ani told me she spotted my parents but i don't see them.

'fuck.' i mumble before i start walking around, checking everywhere they could be before i find them talking to ani, cruz and noah, my stress depleting. 'mum, dad?' i question as i come up behind them.

'nady!' my mum says cheerily, both of them turning around to face me as she pulls me in for a hug. 'you look skinnier, have you lost some weight?' she questions and i swallow hard, feeling sick already.

'i don't know, i haven't noticed.' i shrug as she nods before i look up at my dad who's giving me a pointed look. 'so, what are you doing here?' i question them both as ani, cruz and noah give me small smiles before they walk off.

'well, darling, we decided to pay you a visit. i feel like i haven't seen you in ages.' my mother chirps as i shrug.

'it wasn't that long ago..' i mumble. 'okay, well. what would you like to do?' i ask, my spine stiffening as i stand up straight.

'we can walk around campus for a bit. honey, are you joining us?' my mother asks my father.

'sure. it's not like i have anything better to do.' he sighs, clearly being here against his own will.

'great.' i say sarcastically as we turn around and start walking forward, heading outside. my mother starts talking my ear off and i only pay her half a mind as we walk on. i then see a certain tall curlyhead that brings a small smile to my face i try to hide it, but he's clearly spotted me too.

'oh, is that oakley?' my mother asks as i hum.

'yeah.' i say as we walk in his general direction as he's standing by the doors. 'you okay?' i question him as he looks down at me, then to my mother, before looking at my father.

'yeah, you?' he questions as i nod.

'oakley, how have you been?' my mum asks him as he flashes a smile.

'i've been good, thank you. and you?' he asks as they shake hands and she nods.

'i have too, thank you.' she replies.

'umm, oakley, this is my dad. dad, this is oakley..' i pause. 'my boyfriend.' i wince. i see oakley's adam's apple bob up and down before he shakes hands with my dad who gives him a tight lipped smile.

'a boyfriend?' my dad asks as he turns to me and i nod. 'for how long?'

'around 6 months.' i lie before oakley can speak.