1. Return

'Kenji Sato!'

'KENJI SATO'

'Kenji Sato?'

'Kenji-'

"ARGH!!"

Hana threw her phone across her bed and slumped down into her mattress, her ears sore from having heard the same name for the gazillionth time that day. It was all anyone would talk about, the great Kenji Sato ditching L.A to come back to Japan to play for his home team.

Hana pulled herself off the bed, tightening the bath robe around her waist and walking over to the kitchen to make herself a nice cup of hot tea, perfect to get her sleepy-

'Now that Kenji Sato is back in the country I wonder how things will fair with him and Hana Masahiro-' BEEP

The tv was shut off abruptly, Hana's panting figure was hunched over the couch reaching out to the remote. Yes, she did lunge for the tv remote to turn the channel off.

Now she really needed some hot tea to get a good night's sleep.

Or else she'd have nightmares.

.

.

.

Long hair that swayed by her waist, a slim model's body anyone would die for, a pretty face that sent many to call her an 'angel'. Hana Masahiro was a real beauty and she wouldn't shy away from it. Being a professional figure skater calls for not only skills but grace, and what's better to boost grace but beauty?

Her feet danced on the ice, each sudden turn and twist seemingly melting into one another like butter. She was one of skating's greatest after all, but she'd never say that out loud– unlike her egotistical ex-boyfriend Kenji, he would take all the chances he got to brag on and on about how great he is.

Hana glided over to the bleachers, the thought of him in her mind turning her mood sour. It had been a whole year since they had last seen each other since their breakup and now he was back? It felt like a sick joke.

She felt a cold bottle slide next to her cheek as she turned around, the sight of Misa's smiling face lifting her from her own thoughts. "Why don't you go home for today, you've been here training long enough and something tells me you're quite distracted"

She nodded at her manager's words, the thought of a very warm bath seeming very tempting at the moment.

"Yeah I'll go pack up, see you later Misa" she smiled, picking up her pink duffle bag as she waved over at the short haired woman.

As her hand reached out towards the change room door the familiar beeping red light caught her attention, her eyes diverting over to the watch on her wrist.

Kaiju Alert!

Hana grumbled something incoherent into her hand before straightening up and dumping her bag and skates in the room and making a run for the exit.

She put the wrist watch up to her mouth as she hurriedly put on a pair of shoes and a baseball cap, "Mina, what's the issue"

"Gigantron is attacking the dome in Akihabara"

"Oh great" she sighed, turning a corner which led her to an alley, "Wait, isn't that where Kenji is? He should be fine then, no?" "Do you recall last week's events with Neronga?" Mina's robotic voice bluntly stated. "Hmm, yeah you're right" Hana agreed, making sure the coast was clear before transforming.

She flew till the dome and her eyes met with the giant kaiju just in time to see Kenji–Ultraman, connecting his fist with its face. Weirdly, her eyes diverted from the giant monster to the small orb that dropped from its grasp which rolled onto the city street, stopping only after hitting a car.