Chapter 2

A little while later and Niall was already knocked out.Zayn could only guess this was his weekly routine,drink until he physically couldn't get anymore down.Zayn felt uncomfortable thinking about it so he delicately stepped over beer bottles , trash and more.This house was something else he thought as he creeped up the what it seemed thousands of staircases.All that seemed to make a definite creak..

As he went up numerous people would stare at him.At this point zayn wasn't sure if they were sober or drunk,nore did he really care.

"Finally"zayn gushed as he opened his door.

"THE FUCK?"Zayn could pull his eyes out ,now that was fucking gross

"sorry man"the random guy chuckled and acted like it was normal.The girl too?

"I'll just sleep somewhere else "zayn was screaming internally.

Who fucking fucks In someone's room man it's nasty?Zayn had never walked down them dodgy stairs faster.

Luckily for him this was a odd house that happend to have many sofa.Could this get any weirder?

So zayn grabbed a blanket and layed it down on the..well it didn't look like a couch but oh well.

He snuggled down the best he could and shut his eyes,his thoughts slowly getting quieter until he was out like a light.

"Man wake up"he felt a shake on his shoulders.

"Mhghhhhh"Zayn moaned in annoyance.Yeah he wasn't a morning person ok?

"You know class is soon?"

"Shit"Zayn sat up slowly rubbing his eyes and oh it was Liam.

"How are you not hungover..?I asked in confusion.I mean the amount of alcohol there looked insane.

"I'm not that stupid to drink the night before first day,unlike others"he pointed to many boys groaning and chugging down water.

I scanned the room but didn't see the blond anywhere?

"Most of the boys don't wake up until second period if your wondering"

Woah Liam can read minds.

"Right..well I'm going to get my stuff and head off"

Liam just nodded as I quickly headed upstairs,I looked as I passed the blonds room.Snoring could be heard and I just rolled my eyes as I continued to walk up the stairs,Fucking hell I'll be ripped after walking up all these stairs.

I grabbed my stuff as quickly as I could.Im pretty sure I almost puked as I thought of last night.Gross!

Zayn as usual tried to lay low in class.He was quiet but attentive.As the day went on he grew more and more anxious.He definitely didn't want to go home,have more people sleep in his fucking bed or vomit somewhere.

He was frowning as he opened the door,but he stopped in his tracks suddenly.

"I should of fucking listened to everyone who told me this was a bad idea"the woman screeched

"Oh fuck you Daniel,really fuck off"Liam groaned

I just stared as nobody seemed to be saying anything.

"No.no- this is on you Liam"she roared and punched him.She punched him!

Liam grabbed her arms and shoved her back.No this isn't right I thought.He pushed her to the ground but Daniel kicked him in the balls.Jeez

"Fucking hell Daniel"he bit his lip in pain.

As I was about to step in someone spoke

"It's normal don't make it worse"The Irish man spoke.

"Normal?How do you fucking live like this?"I said in shock,this is far from what I expected.

"just do"he said almost emotionless.what a weriod.

I just stared uncomfortably at the ground as the arguing died down a bit,or I just tuined it out.

"wanna help me clean the snake out?"Niall said blankly

"um sure?"I could definitely do with studying but I guess it wouldn't hurt to.

So zayn followed Niall up to his room again,messy chords hanging in probably not safe spots,Beer everywhere and guitar.Who would of guessed?

"Here baby.."

Zayn was surprised to say the least.He didn't catch Niall to be the type to be soft with Animals.But oh well.

"Wanna hold him?"niall said as he looked at  zayn.Zayn held his gaze and he smiled.His eyes looked sapphire ,it was striking he thought.

"oh erm yeah"Zayn said after breaking out of his trance.

Niall stood behind him,zayn noticed he towered over him,he liked that.

"Now put your arms out a little k"he mumbled into zayns ear and zayn shivered,

The snake attached itself to zayn,he quivered a bit.Even though he read a lot about them he was a little unsure about it.

"He's a good boy"Niall whispered into zayns ear

"okay."he said in a tiny voice

"Just relax he won't do anything"Niall moved his hands to zayns shoulders,he massaged them to relive the tension.

Zayn gasped as he tried to hold in his moan.God that felt good he thought.

"Want me too keep doing it?"Niall whispered nibbling on his ear as he spoke

"Yes"he breathed desperately.Zayn wasn't needy but he needed it right now.

Niall attached his lips to zayns neck,making marks as he went zayns head fell back in pleasure.

"keep g-going mphhhh"he moaned into Nialls dirty blond hair.It was addicting.

Niall made mark after mark,his teeth scraped over zayns neck like knife's.He wanted more,it wasn't enough.

"Thats it.."Nialls voice was raspy as he took the snake of zayn and placed him in his cadge,pinning zayn down on the bed he then continued to mark him.

"Niall"I said breathlessly trying to get him away-his lips

"stop-"

He just kissed me again

"Shut up for once"

I tried to protest but the feeling of his lips made me moan in pleasure.

"Just enjoy the moment while it lasts doll"he mumbled

As he said the kisses intensified,making me hungry for more.My hands roam around in his hair.He just moans as pulls down my sweat pants revealing just my boxers.

"come here"he said ,his voice lower than usual.

Zayn pulled them down as he shut his eyes.He could feel himself go painfully hard as Niall went down on him.His mouth wrapped around his cock and zayn moaned in pleasure.He knew he would cum soon.Yeah embarrassing he knows

"Gonna-cum s-soon oh god"he moaned into the bed.

Zayn finally came and Niall swallowed gripping onto the sheets.They breathlessly layed next to each other,zayns head on Nialls chest.

"Gonna sleep for a bit wake me up later.."he hummed as he layed a arm over zayns waist.

"okay want me- to stay?"zayn spoke softly almost like he was talking to himself.

"yeah"he mumbled I'm pretty sure he was asleep by that point but oh well.

Zayn just stared at Niall.He carefully stroked a bit of hair out of his face before laying down onto his chest.

He knew this was a bad idea but he didn't care.