OC: Minli

So I made a black and white portrait of OC Minli

Some background (bare with me cuz it very stupid) :/

- Minli was born to Dragon King of the East Sea of China named Ao Guang and the goddess of fertility Bixia.

- Ao Guang had a statesman read a prohecy about their child before Minli was born.

- It said that the child would be a boy and would bring prosperity to the Heavens and to the sea when he was born. They also said that the boy would bring many changes to the world.

- A girl is born and Ao Guang and Bixhia are appalled and in great distraught. In fear throw her off of the palace window.

- Minli lands in the sea where a sea nymph named Thetis (Greek myth) comes to rescue her. She notices that the baby is not Greek and takes her to someone who would now how to raise her

- She goes to Mount Pelion and tells Chiron that she saw a foreign baby in the ocean.

- Chiron sees her and immediatley recognizes the girl. He knows that she is a god because of the blanket around her and how she looks like. He also knows where she comes from and won't mention where. (China was discovered 2nd century AD by the Romans so that would be like 1000 years later)

- Chrion agrees to raise her. He names her Minli in honor of her heritage. Min means "clever" and Li means "beautiful."

- Minli notices that she is different from people because of her skin tone and her ethnicity. She becomes ashamed of it and begins to hate herself.

- However Chrion introduces her to many of his friends kids (minotaur named Maria) so she does not feel left alone.

- As Minli grows older (8) she discovers an aspects of her powers. She realizes that she can move land (just like Chinese dragons can do) and she also discovers that she can fly and change form into a dragon.

- She has fun with this for a while but she questions her real background.

- Chiron has not told her much about it (because he does not know the full details). However he has a lot of maps that show how the future world looks like.

- She wants to know who she truly is and snoops around Chiron's stuff to find out.

- She finds notes from Thetis and also ancient Chinese scripture referring to her and she thinks that she was removed from her parents

- In anger she takes a map and flies to China (lol) When she looks up she see's her fathers palace.

- She sneaks into the palace and sees a small boy dressed in royale clothing getting ready. The boy sees her and he is happy (bcuz dragons mean good luck) and he was getting blessed by a dragon.

- She asks the boys name and he says that it is Rendi. They talk for a little while. It is Rendi's coronation day because

- Minli says that she is his long lost sister and that she is willing to rejoin their family.

- The boy is like ok bcuz he's like 2 (and yes he can talk properly because he is a god)

- Bixhia opens the door and sees Minli. She recognizes her right away and yells at her to get out.

- Minli Interjects saying that she's her daughter but Bixhia yells and curses her saying she was never meant to be born and that she was the curse of thee earth

- Minli is scared and upset. She goes back to Mt. Pelion in a mess and screaming her lungs out. she also starts roaring and tearing up everything.

- she does SH - Banging head on a rock until blood is everywhere and she passes out.

- Chiron saves her and heals her.

- Obvs he is really angry bcuz he raised her right so Minli tells her what happened. Chiron showers her with affection and love until she feels better

- Minli however still carries a lot of trauma.