Chapter 8: 🔞 New Years

The colours of the fireworks adorned the scene alongside the distant explosions. They ascended in a hiss and exploded after a few seconds, filling the sky with colour. Just enough to sneak behind the curtains and illuminate Luocha slightly. Welt was barely concentrating on them, though. The lips on his neck kept him from concentrating. Every brush of his teeth unleashed his heartbeat.

Like a rope to reality, Luocha's hand clutched his hair, pulling his head back to continue his affection. Eyes narrowed, cheeks flared. He was almost dizzy with desire with every roll of his hips. Luocha rubbed against him again and again. Slowly but steadily. Awakening forgotten sensations in him.

How long had it been? Luocha had always been attractive to him, and although he had no trouble imagining himself like that with him, that practical step as a reality remained in the back of his mind until then. Quietly, though, he fantasised on specific days. It didn't help that their preferences in bed were brought up as a topic before. Conversations were racy but quiet — Paused. One missed in those moments.

Now, they didn't help at all. Even less when they did mention the position they were in. Welt's mind jumped to the expected moment, no matter how much he wanted to focus on the present. He could almost feel his short fingernails digging into his neck and shoulders. Perhaps scratching them with each thrust...

When he came back to reality, he noticed his open shirt.

On his torso, Luocha was kissing him under every button that his agile hands managed to undo almost without looking. Welt could feel his desire and impatience, the pent-up eagerness in both. The knee rubbing against his growing erection caused currents of electricity to run up and down him.

"You... I knew I was feeling something." Luocha exhaled softly, watching him even more lustfully as he traced his fingers along his abs. He pulled his knees back and grabbed his scrunchie at once. In passing, he tucked a lock of hair behind his ear. "And that you were strong, but... You always wear so many layers of clothes, you chilly thing."

The blush deepened on his cheeks.

"There was a time when I was even more so. Chilly, too." He took the opportunity to take off his shirt. "Now, well, I try to keep it up."

" Trying ?" he smiled slyly. "I can see your effort — you can't fool a surgeon."

"Maybe I have since we started dating. A little before..."

Luocha laughed softly and tossed his top across the couch as well. Welt's gaze immediately went to his arms and saw he was in the same condition. Perhaps his abs weren't quite as pronounced, but his frequent exercise was also noticeable. Welt swallowed as he saw the protruding V on his white trousers.

With his hands resting on his warm waist, Welt pressed kisses to his lip. Then he traced along his jawline until he ended at his neck. By inertia, his teeth grazed a familiar weak spot. Clouded by the bit of alcohol and desire, he paid no mind to the way he shivered under his touch.

"Luocha..." He spoke in a whisper. His thumbs caressed his sides. It was self-convincing. Luocha. Him. Only and merely him.

"That's it. Eyes on me, Welt."

Caresses on his nape awakened shaky breaths. Welt pulled away from him long enough to see them. Colour of his doom. Green. The freshness of his kisses mingled with the champagne that ended the evening. They made his heartbeat gurgle even more with each brush of his tongue.

The rest of their clothes ended up on the floor — all except their underwear.

Welt imprisoned his torso and took his time to admire his sculpted body as his blond hairs snaked their way through the scrunchie. His fingertips caressed his lower back in a circular motion. Each traced furrow guided his gaze along his skin.