Another day.

{This is my very first time writing a fanficion so dont expect it to be good 😭 uhhh ill also warn when smut.
(WARNING: Might contain smut, swearwords and self harm)..}

TOM'S POV:

I wake up with a headache as always, i check my phone and it says "6AM" i sigh not feeling well rested since i kept waking up in the middle of the night.. sometimes i would cut myself and cry and then fall back asleep..

I walk towards the bathroom to brush my teeth, i take a look at myself in the mirror.. tired eyes.. messy hair.. how could i get worse than this..? I try to ignore my thoughts and just keep up with the day.

I walk back to my room which seems messy as fuck as always..
"Im too lazy to clean all of this mess ill probally clean it next week."

I say that to myself trying to ignore the fact that i said the same thing last week.
I change myself to my casual blue hoodie and black jeans and then i walk to the kitchen, i open the fridge and theres absolutely nothing to eat.

"Shit im out of stuff..whatever.
Ill just buy more food i guess.."

Before going to buy more food he checked some other places to see if he would find something to eat as breakfast but all he found was some bottles of smirnoff..

"Cant drink smirnoff for breakfast... sadly..."

After what happended a year ago between tord and tom, the boy started to drink wayyy more then usual, which wasnt safe or healthy but it would be a way to run from his problems
Tom would leave his house and walk towards the nearest marketplace around.. It was a cloudy day, gray clouds covered the sky along with the sun, taking away all its shine, tom sighed and thought to himself..

"I wonder if.. edd and matt are doing okay.."

The truth is that edd, matt and tom had separeted from eachother after their house got absolutely destroyed by tord's giant robot, tom found a new house for him and edd and matt are living together on a apartment, Tom would sometimes visit them but it has been quite awhile since he did, he realised visiting them again wouldnt hurt right? "What's the worse that could happen?" Tom thought to himself.

Tom entered the marketplace, he bought some snacks like cheeto puffs, more smirnoff, guarana (A new brazilian drink that had arrived into the marketplace so he decided to try it) kitkats, and some bread. (Who doesnt love bread for breakfast?)
Before paying for the stuff he thought for himself.. "I guess i could buy come coke for edd.." I didnt wanna show up without a gift, i dont want to look rude.. i grab four cans of coke, one for him, edd, matt and tor-

"Why did i... grab one for him too..? Its not as if he's gonna be there with us drinking cola, that stupid commie.."
Tom missed the old times where they would be together goofing around and going on adventures and stuff.. "of course tord had to ruin everything for us.. i've always hated him anyway..."