Sunset

3rd person POV:

As soon Tom left the marketplace with the food he had bought, he started to walk back to his house slowly, feeling a little stuck in his thoughts about the past.. his mind was distracted by the beautiful afternoon sunset that covered the sky with blue and orange colors.. he stopped walking just to watch this beautiful view.. it relaxed his mind a little.. he took a deep breath of the fresh summer air and walked back towards his house.

(Kinda how he looked like)When he arrived at his house he put away all the snacks he bought at the market and then he went to his room and layed down on his bed, his mind went back to thinking about the past

When he arrived at his house he put away all the snacks he bought at the market and then he went to his room and layed down on his bed, his mind went back to thinking about the past... every night tom would remember about the past events that happended and how bad he felt by hurting his "friend", at the time tom didnt care about tord, in fact they hated eachother a lot but.. after the incident tom missed the little moments they had.. he even missed the smallest of their arguments. He just wanted his friends back.

He sighed and grabbed his phone, he scrolled throught his contacts until he saw "Edd" he thought it wouldnt be a bad idea just telling edd he would give them and matt a visit tomorrow..

"Hey edd, long time since we chatted..."

(2 minutes later edd replied, edd was almost always on his phone)

"Hey Tom!! Miss you dude, how's it been??"

"Normal i guess.. hey, is it okay for me to visit you and matt tomorrow?"
"Oh wow yeah of course no need to ask me, feel free to come at any time of the day and.. we have kind of a surprise for you, you chose the right time to come!"

"A.. surprise?"

"Yeahh!! It was kinda surprising for is us too."

"Okay then.. uh.. see you tomorrow bud."

"Bye, cya tomorrow Tom."
Tom got a little curious and nervous when edd mentioned a surprise.. he kept wondering what could it be...
"Maybe... smirnoff..? No no what am i thinking... i wouldnt complain if it was tho.."

Tom decided it was the best for him to sleep so that he wouldnt be too exited for it, he turned off his phone, got into a comfortable position while hugging a pillow (Tom couldnt sleep without hugging something) and closed his eyes hoping he would sleep soon.

5 minutes have passed...

Still awake..

10 minutes...

Still awake..

15 mins....

Still.. awake..

30.... minutes...

Stil......awake......

Tom groaned, even thought he tried he couldnt sleep.. he couldnt relax or feel sleepy... he decided to do the only thing that would relieve and calm him down a little...

Tom walked to the kitchen quietly, he grabbed a sharp knive he had there and cut his arm.. he did a few cuts, some were small some were big, when he finished, he cleaned a small tear that escaped his eye as he washed the blood that fell from some cuts that went a little bit too deep, he felt better now even thought that is not the best way he should have dealt with that situation.

He layed down on his bed and closed his eyes, after 5 minutes he finally feel asleep..

550 words shajahsajs