Morning

Like every other day, Jimin came to Kim's house for Taehyung. They always went to college together. Jimin always come before breakfast, woke Taehyung, eat together then went to college together.

Today would be like every other day but Taehyung made it hard.
Today Taehyung slept with his hyung in his hyung's room. It made Jimin very shy. When Namjoon Appa told him to woke the two of them, he felt like he's already the Kim's daughter in law.
He let it slide and went towards the Jin hyung's room. When he entered, he felt like he's leaking.
Kim Seokjin was top naked, his shoulders were out . "Fuck Jimin, control yourself" Jimin tiptoed towards Tae hyung's side and started to poke his cheeks. "Taehyung ah, we have class today. Wake up" Jimin whispered. He knew Taehyung was a devil but this much 😤😤.
Taehyung opened his eyes a little and pulled Jimin towards him holding Jimin's two little hands. Jimin fell between the brothers.

Jimin was going to scream but Taehyung put his hand on Jimin's mouth. Jimin was about to bite that hand when he felt hands on his waist. Vmin shocked. Jimin about to get up but Seokjin's one hand firmly holding his waist and other hand roaming around to his body. Jimin was almost moaned but Taehyung holds Jin's hands while softly calling his brother.
"Hyung, Hyung wake up" Taehyung kept calling until Seokjin finally woke up. "Are you having sexy dream hyung? 🤭 Taehyung asked when laughing.
Seokjin : Why?
Taehyung : You are grinding against Jimin ah
Seokjin looked down and saw the angel laying down in his arms while biting his lips. Also the daddy got boner while grinding his crotch to Jimin's cunt.

Jimin was hiding his face on the pillow but when Taehyung picked him up like nothing then Jimin hide his face on Tae hyung's neck.
Seokjin didn't like it at all. Jimin looked really good in his arms not on his brother's.
" So pretty, like an angel ".

To Be Continued

It's my first story, I never wrote before so please bear with me also feel free to correct me anytime.
Thank you for reading this. ❤