chapter 1

*at the beach*

*with hana*

choran- look hanna im sorry i didnt mean to do it it just happened i tried to stop!

hana- really you call tryna stop by being on top of her?!!

chroan- omg hana i said im sorry!

hana- i really dont care anymore cuz im done with you!

choran- *grabs her waist* no baby you dont mean that *kisses her*

hana-*pushes him off* no i do mean it! this is the second time you hurt me and i dont wanna deal with your bullshit no more!

choran-*all up on her* common baby i wont hurt you nomore i promise!

hana- no choran get away from me i dont want you no more! you can save all your energy on me and waste it on that girl you was with! and just leave me alone!

choran- ok fine i will leave you alone just for now and you will see that you cant live without me and your gonna want me back!

hana- no i dont need you i was fine without you before and i can do it again!

choran-ok ok befroe i leave can i at least get a good bye kiss?

hana-uh no!

choran- you know what your a bitch so fuck you! and fuck your feelings! 

hana-*cryin* really choran! im a bitch?

choran- yeah your a bitch thats the reason why i fucked  jennifer!

hana-*mad and cryin hard a'f* you are so ignorant and i never wanna see you again!.........I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

choran-*walkin away* yeah and idc.....have a nice life!*laughs* oh and have fun tryna find someone who actually cares about you!

hana-*screamin* uggggghhh shut up!*storms off somewhere to blow some steem off*

shaunice-*calls hana* 

hana-what?

shaunice-is me i was just calling to see where you went and whats wrong? 

hana- choran!

shaunice- what did this nigga do this time?

hana-he is so ignorant!

shaunice- how? what he say?

hana- i caught him fucking with jennifer! 

shaunice- omg! again?

hana- yes again! and he just admited it to me!

shaunice- what else happened?

hana-i told him that i was done then he asked for one last kiss and i said no so....*starts cryin* so he said "your a bitch so fuck you! and fuck your feelings"

shaunice- is that all that happened?

hana- no! then i told him that he was ignorant and i never wanted to see him again and that i hated him then all he said was oh "idc and have a nice life" and he told me to have fun finding someone who actually cares about me!

shaunice-*gets mad* really where is he?! imma beat his ass!

hana- no shaunice dont do nothin cuz its just gonna make things worse!

shaunice-*calms down* ok fine i wont do anything only for you but just to warn you if i see him on the street somewhere imma knock him out!

hana-*laughs a lil* ok :)

shaunice- see i made you laugh! 

hana- yeah but imma about to go back to where you are

shaunice- ok but if you dont see me i might be in the water!

hana- ok

shaunice- ight see in a minute

hana-ok bye *hangs up and starts walkin back to the beach*

???-*gets pushed into hana* oh im sorry my friend  pushed me into you!

hana-*sniffleing* its ok im fine! *about to walk away*

???- *lightly grabs her arm* wait! whats wrong? 

hana- nothing im ok

???- are you sure cuz it looks like you been crying...your eyes are red!

hana- cuz i was crying but im fine now thanx for asking *smiles*

???- your welcome and you have a beutiful smile! *smiles at her*

hana- thanx you do too....i have to go soo....

???- oh sorry you can go!

hana-thats ok *walks away*

???- *yellin* oh by the way my name is ray ray!

hana-*yellin back* im hana!

ray- nice meeting you!

hana- same here! *goes back to the beach with shaunice*

*with roc and ray*