"A Night of Revelations: From Center Stage to Personal Struggles"

The applause still echoed in your ears as you stepped off the stage, the exhilaration of your performance giving way to a rush of adrenaline. Your friends surrounded you with hugs and congratulations, their faces beaming with pride.

"That was incredible, Y/N," one of your friends said, handing you a glass of champagne.

"You owned that stage," another added, clinking their glass against yours.

You smiled, grateful for their support, but your mind kept drifting back to that intense gaze you felt during your performance. It was almost as if he had seen right through you, and the thought made your heart race.

As you moved through the crowd, guests stopped to compliment you on your performance. A Russian mafia boss approached, his stern face softened by a genuine smile.

"Your voice is a gift," he said in a thick accent. "I've never heard anything like it."

"Thank you," you replied warmly, shaking his hand.

A well-known actress caught your arm as you passed by. "You were enchanting, darling. Truly a star," she gushed.

"Thank you so much," you said, feeling a blush rise to your cheeks.

While the compliments continued, on the other hand, the jeons were eagerly waiting to meet you because now they were really interested in who you really were after getting this much attention from everyone and that amazing performance.

Just as you were about to meet them, you felt a familiar hand on your shoulder. Turning around, you saw your group members—Jihyo, Mina, Momo, and Sana—beaming at you with pride.

"Y/N, you were amazing!" Jihyo exclaimed, pulling you into a tight hug.

"Seriously, you killed it out there," Mina added, her eyes shining with admiration.

"That dress! You looked like a goddess," Momo said, giving you a playful nudge.

Sana wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "Our maknae is all grown up," she teased, her smile radiant.

You laughed, feeling a wave of affection for your unnies. "Thanks, unnies. I couldn't have done it without your support."

As you chatted with your group members, the jeons were still watching you.Jungkook's mother exchanged a few polite words with other guests, but her eyes frequently flickered back to you. Jungkook, on the other hand, didn't think much about you as he excused himself to go get a drink and think more about the deals with his left and right hand man.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind. You turned to see Jackson, one of your closest friends and a fellow singer, giving you a big hug.

"You were phenomenal, Y/N!" Jackson said, his enthusiasm contagious.

"Jackson!" you laughed, returning his hug. "Thank you!"

Jungkook glanced your way, momentarily distracted by Jackson's hug, but quickly returned his attention to the conversations around him. It was clear his family was more interested in you than he was.

"We need to celebrate this," Jackson said, his arm still draped over your shoulder.

Before you could respond, Jihyo spoke up. "Actually, we have to leave soon. We need to make some preparations at the company for tomorrow."

"Oh, right," you nodded, suddenly remembering the schedule. "Thanks for the reminder, Jihyo."

As you gathered your things, you couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed at having to leave so soon. The Jeon family continued to watch you, their expressions a mix of intrigue and disappointment. Jungkook's mother whispered something to him, and he nodded.