The beginning.

(Y/n) is from a place called Sham Lash, the same place Ja'far is from. Even though they know each other, it's hard to make friends here you did with the white-haired boy named Ja'Far. It was the first time both of you ever felt like someone cared about you.

I was training in the forest alone when a white-haired boy found me he said his name was Ja'far. Said he's from Sham Lash, too. I've never seen him until today.
"Who are you? And why are you here?* I ask with my poisoned dagger to his throat. *I'm sorry... m.. my n.. name is J... ja'far.. w.. we are f... from the same p... place... I've seen you around, and you intrigued me...* he said, stuttering a little bit slowly getting more confident. *I've never seen you before today. If I find out you're liying, I'll end you.* I say with no emotions at all like it'd be the easiest thing for me to do.

Ja'far pov
Today, I decided to talk to the most beautiful girl in the village. (Y/n) I always had a crush on her she is a year younger than me she has the most beautiful eyes and skin like a goddess. When I finally got enough courage to talk to her, I didn't expect her to be so cold to me, but I should've expected it it's how we are trained.

(Y/n) pov
He's just looking at me.. making me feel uncomfortable. * Hey, are you listening to what I said?!* This guy is odd *S.. sorry!! I understand and you'll see me around the village! I promise!* After he said that, I slowly put my dagger back into its place. *So Ja'far.. want to be friends? I don't have too many... usually, I end up killing them, or they run off scared of me...* I say with a little hope. *y-yes! I'll be your friend! Don't worry, you won't be able to kill me! And I won't be afraid of you!* he said smiling, which made me smile and walk off.

Ja'far pov
She asked me to be her friend! I could tell she was worried I'd say no, but now that I have you, you won't ever be alone. I'll make sure of it! I'll protect you with my life! As soon as I got home, I looked at the mission bored, and it was (y/n) and me against some people from Al-Thamen not surprising at all. I'll make sure she stays safe even if it kills me.

(Y/n) pov
Me and Ja'far start heading out on our mission, and I have to say it feels nice having someone to talk to on these. Still, he did give me a necklace and said it'd keep me safe. I don't usually fall for that, but he was cute blushing. So I accepted it. It's a beautiful shade of red with hearts on it.

It seems like the entire day has gone by, and there is no sign of our targets. I'm starting to think this is a trap, or they are just not here. "Ja'far, this is the spot, correct?" I asked the young assassin. "it is (y/n), but I don't see anyone, and the place isn't exactly perfect for an ambush either," the assassin said. He looks cute, thinking like that. "You have a point. It's not a good spot it could just be some scouts they sent." I said. "That's true (y/n), but we must be quiet." After a while, I hear people, and we split up to start the mission.
I have killed a lot of scouts, and the last one was a talker. "The Sham Lash sent a kid after us?!?!? You're strong. I'll give you that, but it seems like you're out after I kill you. I'll kill your little boyfriend." He said with quite some confidence. and with that being said, i was so distracted that I ended up losing my footing and falling off the cliff, hitting my head on a rock.

Ja'Far pov
"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" I screamed, seeing her fall off the cliff. I quickly killed this guy brutally, and and looked off the cliff, but I only saw (y/n) bleeding from her head... she couldn't have survived that fall... I swore I'd protect her, but I couldn't even do it... I'm so sorry (y/n).