Meeting Judar

Author note (f/n) is fake name

Judar pov
I was called to clean up this mess the scouts made, but I didn't expect to find a beautiful girl here. Seems like she fell off the cliff and hit her head... I picked her up gently and tended to the wound the best I could. I stopped the bleeding, but she's lost a lot of blood. I hope
Kouen will let me keep her. I hurry up and do what needs to be done, then head home.

As soon as I flew into the kingdom and into the castle, Kouen already looked like he wanted answers. Answers I didn't have because of a certain girl I'm holding. "Judal! Who killed our scouts? And I see you brought a prisoner." Kouen said. I held onto the sleeping beauty tightly. "I don't know who killed them. And touch the girl, and I'll kill you." I said with so much venom. "Seems like poor Judar has found himself a play thing!!" Hakuei said with glea. "Still no excuse to disrespect me, Hakuei. But fine Judar can keep her for now she may be useful." Kouen said.

I held her close to me and went to my room, layed her on my bed. "I get to keep you. I can't wait for you to wake up my sleeping beauty!" I said while playing with her hair. I would love some answers on why she had daggers on her and how she fell to the bottom of the cliff, but it all must wait till she wakes up!

After what feels like forever, she finally opens her beautiful eyes. "Hello love, would you like to tell me your name?" I asked the girl. "Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?" She asked so shyly and confused. Is it possible she lost her memory? "My name is Judar. You're in Al-Thamen in the castle. I found you at the bottom of a cliff. Do you remember how you got their?" I asked her, trying not to scare her. "I.... i... I don't remember... I don't remember my name... who am I?" She asked so scared and on the verge of crying.

I pulled her to me, running my fingers through her hair. "I don't know who you are, love." I said with gentle care. I see Hakuei and Kouen entering my room. "What do you want?!" I say with venom and feel the girl jump in my arms, so I hold her close, calming her down. "Who is she?" Hakuei asked. "I'm not sure she doesn't seem to remember anything." I answer honestly. She seems to be thinking. "Then we need to give her one until she remembers." Kouen says, trying not to puss me off. "I agree with Kouen until she remembers we need to give her a name." Hakuei said. "A name? How about (f/n)." I looked at the girl for her approval. She seems to be thinking and smiles at me.
"I love it!" (F/n) said and has me blushing. As I see Hakuei and Kouen leave my room.

Hakuei pov
Seems like judar likes someone! I'm glad he won't be alone! But it seems like he pissed off Kouen. This will be fun!

(F/n) pov
This place is weird, but Judar seems nice. I wonder how I got hurt in the first place. Will I ever get my memory back? If so, how long will it take? I want to know who I am. I look at Judar and see him blush. Why is he blushing like that? "Judar? Who were they?" I ask curiously. "The girl is Hakuei Ren she's the Imperial Princess. The guy is Kouen Ren, someone you will stay away from! Unless I am with you!" He says, looking me dead in the eyes. "O-okay?" I say kinda confused while he goes to do something.

When he comes back, I see food, and my stomach growls, making me blush. "You need to eat. I didn't know what you liked, so I got one of everything!" He says. It sounds like he's trying to make me feel safe. After I eat, I fall asleep.

Judar pov
I go and  get her some food. I wasn't sure what she liked. The cooks just looked terrified of me, and I couldn't blame them. I never came down here, but I didn't want her to be poisoned. As soon as I got back to her and she saw the food, her stomach growled. I told her she needed to eat after that she fell asleep. I watched her sleeping form and couldn't help but smile. She is mine all mine, and I'll make sure she knows it. This doesn't work. I'll use other methods to make sure she gets it.