Chapter Thinking of Something

(Note: It is taken when Casey's still looking for Georgio.)

When Georgio reached the park bench very far away from the stadium, a man who is pretty familiar went towards the bench, sat down, and spoke.

So, you got embarrassed huh, by the way your best friend is looking for you. The man said.

Yeah, I got embarrassed, why did we kiss each other like that? I don't really like her like that sir, and she's looking for me?  Georgio said, shyly.

Yes, and is it maybe.... that you two love each other? The man said.

No, I don't really think so. Georgio said.

Then maybe just maybe... I think you like her more than that. The man said.

What? No, I don't like her like that! Georgio said while blushing and waving his hands.

Ohh... I saw you blush, that means you like her, right? The man said.

Stop, just stop ok? Please leave this bench, I had a pretty long day. And I don't need another girlfriend right now. Georgio said.

Ok, But remember this, Casey really likes you, you like her, Everyone knows, you just denied it in front of everyone. The man said, while smirking.

Get out! Georgio shouted, not wanting to deal with love right now.

Ok, jeez louise. The bottom half (Misty) said in shock.

Is the suit okay sir? Georgio said, getting pretty confused.

Oh it's ok, of course.. speaking of which, I need to go to the bathroom, Bye! The man said.

Jeez, that man was kinda weird, but is it true, does Casey really like me?, the person that stayed, that I travelled with for months, And she's looking for me?, that's cool.  Georgio thought to himself.

The man in the trenchcoat went to the bathroom stall in the park, which is the only safe place they know so far.

Now what did the reflexes tell us now Misty? Ash said while smirking.

Oh shut up, it is an accident ok, unlike your accident with Casey. Misty retorted.

Oh that's funny, at least i dont have to deal with a yapping bottom-half. Ash retorted back.

Well, that yapping bottom-half, is the reason why you know anything about romance Ash! Misty said getting angry.

Before they developed into a full-fletched argument, they decided to calm down and instead talk to each other about the plan.

Look Ash, our plan with Casey and Georgio isn't going to work if we keep arguing like this. Misty said.

You're right, maybe we should stop. But we shall see if that plan works or no- Ash said, but suddenly a boy went into the bathroom.

Uhh.... are you guys kissing? The boy said being curious.

Uh... no, no we dont. Misty said, while blushing.

Ok, bye you two lovers! The boy said while leaving.

They blushed at that boy's comment, but they managed to get out of it and watched from the window on the bathroom.

(Meanwhile Again)

Delcatty, is it true? Georgio asked.

Delcat, Del? (What is true?)

That Casey really likes me, but she denies it as a friend? Georgio Questioned.

Delcat.. (Maybe)

Why Delcatty? Georgio said.