🔞Work•seongjoong pt2

Do not read if you're uncomfortable, you're warned. 😵

I'm too erotic gawdd☠️

Scroll faster🥥

Hehet I'm crazy here u gooii

*Seonghwa pussy*

"J-Joong I-I, wha-"

"J-Joong I-I, wha-"

"You look sexy today". Hongjoong said as he gripped Seonghwa's waist . Seonghwa felt his cheeks flushing red as he placed his palms on hongjoong's chest. Hongjoong chuckled as started kissing Seonghwa's neck. Seonghwa squirmed under hongjoong's touches.
Hongjoong grasped Seonghwa's lips again as their tongues fought for dominance.

Seonghwa moaned in to the kiss as Hongjoong bit his bottom lip. Seonghwa's hands wandered gentle rubs on Hongjoong's body.

"Joongie,are you okay?". Seonghwa asked with a slight worry. Hongjoong snapped out as he didn't even realise that he was staring at Seonghwa. God he's so beautiful.

"Mm,y-you just look so beautiful today". Seonghwa wanted to cry as of how much his boyfriend praises him. "You are always h-handsome , joongie.". The couple shared themselves a hug for a while. Hongjoong's nose rubbing his ear made Seonghwa's under pulsate.

The couple melted into each other's touch. "My baby so hot". Hongjoong whispered into hwa's body as seonghwa couldn't do anything but let out a breathy moan. "Hongjoong please". "What please hwa ".

"Mm, fuck me n-now". Seonghwa said as he rolled into hongjoong's lap, sitting straight on a boner which hongjoong let out a groan. "Mm, not gonna fuck you without giving your toy some attention". Seonghwa grew upset with it. He didn't want the vibrator. He wanted hongjoong and hongjoong's cock. "No joongie, I wann' u". Seonghwa moaned and came close to hongjoong, chest pushing on hongjoong's, massaging hands on shoulders, rolling his hips. Hongjoong was enough, he wanted to pound himself harder on seonghwa and fuck him until he begs to stop.

But he thought how hot seonghwa when he'd suffer out of simulation. "I'll only say once, princess". Seonghwa felt limp and wet at hongjoong's words. He undressed seonghwa, leaving him only in his tank top while hongjoong was only wearing his pants. He pondered kisses on Seonghwa's body as seonghwa let out breathy moans.

He took the vibrator and brushed it from Seonghwa's head to toe, stopping at his clit and slowly rubbing it there, massaging ing at the sensitive bundle of nerves. Seonghwa only clawed on hongjoong as he couldn't speak due to the pleasure he was recieving.

"Ho-ng joongahh, ngh". Seonghwa moaned as he moaned with eyes squeezed shut, hands grabbing hongjoong's hair and head thrown back. "Not so fast baby, be a patient good princess or..". Hongjoong swallowed the last word as he continued again."lemme taste my pinky pussy first". Hongjoong said as he smirked at a beautiful seonghwa. "Gosh you're so pretty my princess, I can't take me eyes of you". Hongjoong continued as he rubbed Seonghwa's sides. "Dont s-say that too much". Seonghwa stuttered while he turned red all over.

"Ahhhh, joongieee, fuck". Seonghwa moaned loudly as hongjoong started working his mouth on Seonghwa's wet cunt. He thrusted his tongue in and out in a fast pace and sucking at the right places as seonghwa had the urge to close his thighs around hongjoong's head. "Ahh, joongie imma c-cum, ngh".
"My baby sounds so sweet when he moans". Hongjoong continued his mouthwork on seonghwa. Hongjoong was having a great taste of his lover until he remembered what he planned. As seonghwa was close he pulled out his mouth. "Mm, hongjoongah". Seonghwa whined at the sudden emptiness.

He pushed the device in Seonghwa's cunt while pressing the clit nerves with his thumb. Seonghwa jolted at the double simulation as he gave up on holding noises in. "How does it feel princess". Hongjoong asked while jerking his thumb on his clit as he pressed the button of the vibrater to its maximum level of vibration.

Seonghwa moaned incoherently as his whole body was now vibrating with the device inside him like crazy. Hongjoong enjoyed as gradually became rock hard under his pants. This was what hongjoong wanted to see. Seonghwa vibrating sweatly, head thrown back, hands gripping hard on his chest, eyes rolling back and squeezed shut,and mouth open with moans. Hongjoong palmed himself through his pants. Getting even harder like crazy with the breathtaking sight infront of his eyes. He couldn't do anything but work his fingers hard while seonghwa kept wiggling and squirming as his body was vibrating more. Broken moans filled the room and hongjoong's ears.

"Ahhh, ngahhh, j-joo-ngahh *broken melodies* sh-it". Seonghwa moaned relentlessly as now he was close to his climax where Hongjoong was already jerking off at the erotic sight, hongjoong was between Seonghwa's legs, having a better view of his artwork.

"Is it s-so good prince-ss". Hongjoong moaned out as he released his orgasm.
"Mmmm, ah yess!". Seonghwa moaned and clawed hongjoong's chest. "Imma c-cum please". Seonghwa whined as he kept letting out breathy sighs that ended with whines. "Yes princess cum for me". Hongjoong whispered as he pulled out the vibrator out of seonghwa and slip slapped his cunt with his three fingers and seonghwa protested. "Hmm, nghhhah dont do th-at, fuck". Seonghwa protested to avoid his mess and eventually knowing that hongjoong wouldn't listen and kept slapping relenlessely until seonghwa squirted all over them.

Hongjoong chuckled as leaned closer to seonghwa who was covering his red face with his palms. Hongjoong pulled the older's hands off and placed kisses on his lips. "How my princess felt so good and now's hiding it". Hongjoong teased. "Why joongiee". Seonghwa could only whine. "Hmm, look at the mess you've made from a single filthy thing". Hongjoong whispered into Seonghwa's ear, sending chills down his spine. "Stop,It's embarrassing!". Seonghwa whined again."why? It's only me". Hongjoong said and chuckled as seonghwa went silent, having a big pout.

"I needed you so bad". Seonghwa dead panned. "Wait until we're home jagi".
Hongjoong said as he captured his lips into a heated mouthful kiss. Seonghwa's hands rubbed on hongjoong's sensitive spots as hongjoong had his tongue across Seonghwa's. They broke the kiss when they heard a loud bash on the door. It was San and wooyoung.

"HYUNGSSS!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE, ITS BEEN AN HOUR!!!". Wooyoung screamed.

"COME OUT WE NEED TO GO BACKKK!!!". San followed another scream.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa chuckled and cleaned and dressed up and kissed eachother before walking out.

"HYUNGSS what took so long, what were you two doing?". Yunho asked with a slight smirk, already knowing.
Seonghwa mumbled a 'nothin' and walked out. "You know yuyu, why you ask". Hongjoong said back in a smirky tone where yunho smiled and said "you give momma best stuff, and hide that pink thingy, someone will see". Yunho said and patted his shoulder without walking away. Hongjoong noticed that the vibrater was hanging out of his pocket and chuckled about what yunho said.

Seonghwa was filled up again that night and hongjoong's fantasies are never ending.....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Oh lawd, I'm so hella erotic. I can't believe that I wrote this 😆. IDK anyways you're blessed with my words 😂.My writing is getting even cringe-r by time, haha😁

Pls vote❤️

Please read my other woosan book too❤️