Summary

Mine

Mine

The Second Book to "The Elias Chronicles"

A New Adult Fantasy Romance by Arianna Courson

SUMMARY:

"I'm dangerous," he warned me.

"You think you're so pretty, don't you?" I wondered.

"I am pretty, and you know it." He smirked.

I smiled. "You're hotter with blood covering you."

"Well... I am hungry." He leaned down further, breath heating my neck as I closed my eyes. "Very hungry."

I squeezed my legs together, waiting for him to dip down and slice his teeth into my neck... the sweet venom running through me... adrenaline.

"I can hear your pulse throbbing," he whispered gently. "It's quickening as we speak. Do you want to say something?"

I was quiet for a moment, breath shuttering as his teeth lightly nipped at my skin. "Bite me," I begged him, "I need it."

*****

Princess Alice wasn't who she seemed, no... and neither was the prince she was about to marry.

Vampires? No. Demons who feast on blood? Yes.

And she loved it when Elias bit her, she longed for it each night, demanding that she'd be his only food source. It was a sense of love... in her own twisted way.

But we're all twisted, aren't we?

We long for things that don't belong to us, that don't exist, and we do very bad things to get them.

Power, rage, equality.

All comes with a price.

But the price of Elias didn't matter, he was dangerous, a coldblooded monster, but Alice didn't care; because she claimed him the night she set eyes on him...

And she was a monster, too.

The price of power, however, overtook Alice's father, and he became a cruel, heartless monster. In a very different way than Elias. In a cold, painful, villainous way.

Alice would've never thought that her father would be at the other end of her blade.

And she was on the end of Elias's for the wave of adrenaline.

But he would never go for the kill, just the thrill.

Her father, however, might just be gone already. She'd be safer then.

She just had to push the blade forward.

Gone like the wind...

Elias's favorite phrase.

A/N

Hello, friends! I is baccccck from the planning room hehehe

I am very excited! I hope you guys love this as much as I will!

(no plagiarism please, this book is copyrighted)