1 - Nom Nom

"Elias

"Elias...?" I whispered as I stopped by his room, gently knocking on the door. "Elias?"

His voice came through the other side. "I'm awake. You can come in."

I opened the door then, glancing in to find him lying down onto his bed, reading some kind of journal.

"What's up?" he said, glancing over at me. "It's late, honey."

"I know," I said then, entering his room as he set his book aside. "I can't sleep."

He smirked and sat up, patting his lap.

I stepped over to the bed and got in beside him, lying down and resting my head on his lap.

I smiled and snuggled my face into his pants.

He just ran his fingers through my hair as I breathed gently. "Nightmares again?"

I nodded.

"Are you afraid of something?" he asked me then, still running his fingers through my hair. "You don't talk to me enough."

I turned onto my back and gazed up at him. "No, I'm not."

His lashes lowered and he just walked two fingers down my chest, to my stomach, and started going lower...

"Hey!" I giggled, slapping his hand away as I rolled back onto my side. "That's illegal."

He chuckled in response before stroking my hair again. "So soft," he commented. "I love it."

I glanced up at him then, lips parting.

He watched me with a sudden calmness, but I could see a sudden darkness cloud his eyes.

I smiled softly then. "Are you hungry?"

He nodded.

I pushed myself up then and sat on his lap while straddling him.

He gazed up with a smile when I pushed my hair over one shoulder to expose my neck to him.

He just ran his thumb along it before leaning forward.

I winced when he lightly kissed the skin, and I gazed down at him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm prepping it," he said, sending me a little smirk.

"You don't need to prep it," I stated then. "I can handle the pain."

He just chuckled. "I know you can."

His fangs then tore through his lips before he leaned down.

I cried out when he tore his fangs into my neck.

Elias just cradled my head in his hand, and I stared up at the ceiling as my world blurred...

And then venom slipped into my blood, burning through me like a wild fire.

I gasped, tipping my head up higher when the pain spread through me, devouring every inch of my body.

I loved every second of it.

It hurt so nicely... it burned so beautifully.

I distantly felt him drink as the sudden euphoria consumed me, and I struggled to breathe when the buzz filled my veins.

After another minute or so, he tore his fangs out and smiled down at me.

I giggled and kept my head tipped back, loving how the pain consumed me.

It didn't even hurt anymore... it just felt good. His venom gave me a rush that I had never felt before.

Elias just threw me down onto the bed as I laughed, still stuck in my high.

He just came down on top of me, burying his face in my neck as he wrapped his arms around me. "It'll go away soon," he promised every time he did this.

I just stared at the ceiling, watching the world blur and fade in and out of focus.

Until it settled, and I gasped, catching my breath as if I just woke from a slumber.

Elias slightly released me and gazed down.

He ran his thumb along my cheekbone. "Sleep it off, okay?"

I just smiled lazily up at him. "Will you stay?"

"Of course, I'll stay," he said then, smirking. "You're mine, remember?"

"Hold me," I demanded.

He just smirked and lowered himself to the mattress, gathering me in his arms as I snuggled my face into his shoulder.

Elias pulled the covers over both of us, and I just let my lashes flutter shut, enjoying the moment.

"You're so crazy," he whispered then, making my eyes part slightly. "So insane, indeed." He lightly poked my nose after every word. "Just. Like. Me."

I giggled and buried my face back into his shoulder.

He just sighed and set his chin on my head, running his hand up and down my arm.

I just gazed up at him, smiling. "Would you like me to call you Elias or North?"

He gazed down at me then. "I like Elias better."

"Alright," I said then, setting my head back onto his arm, "Elias it is, then."